VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/26/2009 Urgent: Don’t miss out on the March Loyalty Challenge Collectible!  (Read 4501 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

SmallWorlds Blog
Urgent: Don’t miss out on the March Loyalty Challenge Collectible!
February 26th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

NEWSFLASH:
This is an Urgent News Bulletin for all SmallWorlds Citizens.  Start working on the Loyalty Challenge now, or risk missing out on the Loyalty Challenge collectible item for March!

What is the March Loyalty Challenge collectible item?  It’s a Fire Dragon Egg.  See it smoking?  It’s rare, unique and very cool.  And in the future it could be worth plenty.

To win it, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of March.

What’s the Weekly Challenge?

The weekly challenge is to complete one featured mission, OfferPal task or Gambit task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you’ll see your gems ‘fill up’ in your gem holder on the right side of your screen.  The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Become Diamond level in March and win the Fire Dragon Egg! The Egg will form part of a set of three - win the two other dragon eggs in April and May.

And here’s an Extra Special Bonus…

The best news? If you collect all three dragon eggs, you’ll receive a Collection Case for your dragon eggs that will transform into another, even rarer, even cooler, collectible item.  What will it be?  Will the eggs hatch?  I’m busting to tell you, but the SW team have sworn me to secrecy.  All I can say is, get those weekly missions started.  Forget about going to work or to school, take the phone off the hook, shut the door on your family… do anything, just don’t miss out!

Need to know more?

Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts.  When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month.  (Because the Challenge started half-way through February, the first collectible is the one for March).  To get all three Dragon Eggs, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of March, four by the end of April, and four by the end of May).

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders at the top right of your screen.

So what are you waiting for?

Each new week starts on Monday, just after midnight SWT.  So you’ve still got time to get one weekly challenge completed this week if you start now.  Are you still reading? Go on now, get into it!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:37 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board

The collection case for the 3 eggs sounds interesting. 

Sio posted the following infor at the SW site.
(http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=6155
It gives some clarification:

"Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. (Because the Challenge started half-way through February, the first collectible is the one for March). To get all three Dragon Eggs, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of March, four by the end of April, and four by the end of May)."

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:59 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)

Cool!  Thanks for posting Happy!

Sounds like we will be starting on Diamond then on Monday huh?  I did run into a Moderator this morning, and I did ask her.  She did say that as long as my Ruby was done, that the Diamond would start on Monday, even though it's March.  I wasn't really sure on whether or not to believe her.   :lolg:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up