VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 3602 times)

fantasymooma

Question
« on: January 23, 2009, 01:32 PM »

Okay I have a little problem.   I went and change the color of my clothes and now I can't enter without becoming a VIP.    They say that my hair, belt, glasses and necklace are all VIP Items but I all these Items from the very begining.  I don't want to give up my hair, the necklace, glasses and belt can go but I would like to keep my hair style since I got it from when I signed up.

Any ideas on what to do??   Should I contact someone and explain it all to them or should I just let go of my hair??  (I really don't want to!)  :'(

UGH.... I couldn't take not being able to enter so I just removed everything that was VIP.

But now I have another question.   If I become a VIP and only pay for a month, would I be able to keep the items I picked out like I was able to keep them from when I signed up.??
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:07 PM by fantasymooma »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 02:53 PM »

You would be able to keep those things for the month and that would be it.  I had to change too after the launch cause I choose not to be a VIP.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 02:55 PM »

Okay I have a little problem.   I went and change the color of my clothes and now I can't enter without becoming a VIP.    They say that my hair, belt, glasses and necklace are all VIP Items but I all these Items from the very begining.  I don't want to give up my hair, the necklace, glasses and belt can go but I would like to keep my hair style since I got it from when I signed up.

Any ideas on what to do??   Should I contact someone and explain it all to them or should I just let go of my hair??  (I really don't want to!)  :'(

UGH.... I couldn't take not being able to enter so I just removed everything that was VIP.

But now I have another question.   If I become a VIP and only pay for a month, would I be able to keep the items I picked out like I was able to keep them from when I signed up.??

As you found out, you cannot be wearing anything that is flagged as being VIP.  You were VERY lucky to have gone to change and ultimately had to remove them, because the higher ups in game, are extremely serious about letting players go if they don't remove anything that is VIP that you are wearing.  :'(

As far as the payment plans, yes you could wear those clothes again.. BUT only until your membership is up.  You would have to remove them again.. sorry  :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:09 PM »

Well I had to take everything off and I HATE my hair and I HATE how my person looks without her glasses.  :td: :bm: :td:
This Stinks.  I shouldn't have went and changed my clothes. GRR...
Well I guess I have to get used to how I look now.  Nobody laugh when you see me. Okay?  :shy:

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:27 PM »

I know how you feel. One of the reasons I used my Christmas gift money for a short term VIP membership. I figured I would either be bored with the game, or decide it is worth the money, by the time my gift money is used up. Basic clothes does seem an odd choice for diferenciating vip vs free, but it is working, hehe, as we girls need our accessories!
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up