VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have some questions  (Read 3448 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
I have some questions
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:54 AM »

Hello :)

First question I am doing the haunted mansion loyalty quest. I am stuck in Madame Leota's room. It is the one you unscramble the words. I gave up last night because I got the letters AAKE. What the heck does that spell. Last time I did it it was xmas. I think he changes the words each week but this word I can not figure out.

2) I know it is once a day but does it have to be over 24 hours before another quest counts. I did one Monday night and Tuesay Morning and it did not count.

So that means I have to do another quest before I hit 48 hours since last quest.

3) How to you gift money :)

4) How long till small worlds answers you. I wrote them to see if I could buy the white fox since it was still advertised when I joined Jan 01, 2009. It was over a week ago. Still have not heard back.

5) Do any of you have clones on small worlds.

6) Can we change our clothes or are we stuck looking the same :)

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
Re: I have some questions
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33 AM »

Hello :)

First question I am doing the haunted mansion loyalty quest. I am stuck in Madame Leota's room. It is the one you unscramble the words. I gave up last night because I got the letters AAKE. What the heck does that spell. Last time I did it it was xmas. I think he changes the words each week but this word I can not figure out.  Was there a hint to go along with the letters?  The only thing I can think of is possibly EAAK?  As in a scared sound?  I would think it would be spelled EEEK though, but that's just me.

2) I know it is once a day but does it have to be over 24 hours before another quest counts. I did one Monday night and Tuesay Morning and it did not count.   It does have to be at least close to 24 hours.  I'm not sure of the exact time as I have never clocked it, but you can't do one at night and then the other the next morning.  I try to do them around the same time each day just to be safe.

So that means I have to do another quest before I hit 48 hours since last quest.

3) How to you gift money :)  I think when you click on a person's avatar there is a link to click to gift tokens.  You cannot gift gold.

4) How long till small worlds answers you. I wrote them to see if I could buy the white fox since it was still advertised when I joined Jan 01, 2009. It was over a week ago. Still have not heard back.  I think they are usually quicker than this.  I would write again, and possibly make a thread in the forum. 

5) Do any of you have clones on small worlds.  I do have clones.  You can have a total of 5.  They will share inventory and tokens/gold, but not xp levels.

6) Can we change our clothes or are we stuck looking the same :)  When you first log in and your avatar comes up with the "enter world" button beneath it, look at the top right corner of the avatar box.  There is a wrench icon that you can click on and go through the options of changing your avatar look.

________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

FurballWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:54 AM »

I can answer the Haunted Mansion question.  First the word is "AWAKE".  He originally used this word and told you to find 5 cards.

Then around Christmas, he changed it to looking for 4 cards and they spelled "XMAS".

He has since changed it back to the 5 cards with the word AWAKE, BUT he forgot to change his task to say you should look for 5 cards.. it still reads 4.

Two cards at room entrance, one on rug, one on shelf.  One card in middle of room under large candle holder on floor.  One card to far right of room on floor (looking at Leota pic angle).  Last card is also on floor, immediately to the right of the iron gate you want to open.

Hope that helps!

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 10:01 AM »

Wow now that makes sense awake. You think if it is a featured quest that it would work right. Thanks I can finish tonight then.

Big hugs to all that answered my questions.

I did ask a helper in Mary's but he did not know.

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up