VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/23/2008 Early Response for SmallWorlds Very Positive  (Read 3014 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
1/23/2008 Early Response for SmallWorlds Very Positive
« on: January 07, 2009, 06:14 PM »

SmallWorlds Blog
Early response for SmallWorlds very positive
January 23rd, 2008 by Mitch Olson
We’ve only been live a few days but already we’re gathering a small but growing mass of positive feedback from early SmallWorlds users.  Here’s a selection of what people are saying;

Ryan Stewart says:
“The coolest Flex application I’ve ever seen”

Mark Szulc says:
“the guys over in Auckland, NZ have been flat out creating what I believe to be the best online interactive experience currently on the web.”

Oscar Trelles says:
“I have been playing with SmallWorlds for a few days now, and I’ve got to say that I am very impressed with what I’ve seen so far.” “In terms of experience, some say SmallWorlds rivals with SecondLife. I tend to think it is even better, since I find it easier to use and fitting within my user profile.”

Paul Mignard says:
“kinda like second-life but without the massive download and the flying weirdos. So far - it’s pretty technically impressive. This avatar creation process is pretty fun and intuitive - I love the styling of the windows and the different option selectors”

Campbell Anderson says:
“Outsmart have done it again. The crew there have been busy with their heads down hiding away working on their secret project, and man is it worth the wait.”

Thanks guys - we appreciate the kind words.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 06:48 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up