VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Music!!! 1-5-09  (Read 1956 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
New Music!!! 1-5-09
« on: January 05, 2009, 09:23 PM »

I decided to give this topic its own thread. There is now new music in all Victorian Rooms, Autumn Imports, and The Sydney Opera House. I think they are working on new music for all rooms, but this is no confirmation on when. However, they are off to a nice start. I am still trying to get details on the classical pieces for the Victorian Rooms, but for now here is a list of new music.

Victorian Main Street, Crossroads, House, and Park all have new Classical music playing followed by snow sounds.

Autumn Imports is now playing "It's a Marshmallow World"

Sydney Opera House is now playing "You Raise Me Up" - Josh Groban version followed by ocean wave/Sydney Harbor sounds.

I just sat in the Sydney Opera House room for a bit tonight listening. So, if your looking for me in game that is a good place to start.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: New Music!!! 1-5-09
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:55 PM »

...Snipped...

Sydney Opera House is now playing "You Raise Me Up" - Josh Groban version followed by ocean wave/Sydney Harbor sounds.

I just sat in the Sydney Opera House room for a bit tonight listening. So, if your looking for me in game that is a good place to start.  :lolg:

Beautiful ~ could not agree with you more on that one Princess.  Nice place to sit and listen is the Opera House for sure.    :2thunbs:

Thanks for posting!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up