VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Must say I am impressed with VFK  (Read 4334 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Must say I am impressed with VFK
« on: January 01, 2009, 08:30 AM »

To be honest I was getting very discouraged with VFK was just so boring. But they have really out did themselves this christmas. The items are wonderful. The fact though still extremely time consuming we can build are own stuff is amazing. The clothing is beautiful. Not bad for a game the started on a wing and a prayer.

Now I think they really need to focus on new games. Get out the free stuff which I believe no one has gotten. Well I chose not to pay the international shipping to get it which I am glad. Then they will really be ready to showcase this game. I figure they have not shipped the items do to financial restraints. But I am sure people will get them some day.

Also I would really like a way to sell off many items that I do not need that are still in the shops.

Many of the disers were surprised to see how far they have come. Many I have not seen in months stop by when they heard about building and all the great stuff. Was so nice ot see many again.

The lag has improved greatly can stay on for hours now. So what we need it better host games. new games that we can play as a team. I keep forgetting it is not even a year yet.

When I look back at VMK and what we had in a year it was nothing of what we have here. So I have to learn to be patient. Though I so miss my rooms on VMK still sad when I watch my littlebelle move through the place in VMK.

But hopefully I will grow to love my new littlebelle and her new spot just as much.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
Re: Must say I am impressed with VFK
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:10 PM »

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly, Belle!  Seems like they were saving "the big show" for the holidays.  Wow!!  Have they been impressive!   :2thunbs:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17 PM »

I agree too!  I was very skeptical at first.  But, I am liking everything I am seeing.  Very impressive.  It makes it a lot easier to weed through these new games now.  And where I want to spend my online time these days, when I have it to spend.   :)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57 PM »

I was just saying to princess that it is amazing what VFK has been able to do in such a short time. I appluad them for all their hard work. Thye must be working night and day. There have been "many" firsts here for princess that we have treasured. (horse back riding, sitting on santa's lap and now attending a ball with fireworks!) It's so nice to hear her laugh and get excited again.
(although sometimes it is short lived- she still wants VMK back and it brings back those memories)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 08:25 PM »

I was just saying to princess that it is amazing what VFK has been able to do in such a short time. I appluad them for all their hard work. Thye must be working night and day. There have been "many" firsts here for princess that we have treasured. (horse back riding, sitting on santa's lap and now attending a ball with fireworks!) It's so nice to hear her laugh and get excited again.
(although sometimes it is short lived- she still wants VMK back and it brings back those memories)

Princess seemed to enjoy the ball, she said her feet hurt from the dancing....and she looked like Cinderella with her missing glass shoes!  :bighug:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 10:52 PM »

Much agreed here!  :thumb: It is sometimes hard to believe it has only been about 7 months since the day VFK opened their doors. I remember not being able to see or be seen, finding ourselves on walls, and seeing the chat of friends but no friend in sight.  :lolg: They have really come a long way in not only new items and clothing, but creative, fun things to do in game. I remember being impressed with the "Trick or Treating" at Halloween and the Haunted House and maze. But they really outdid themselves in December. We made a call to their office just to say thank you and we did ask if they ever sleep or go home. They just laughed, but they really have been working so hard to make this game fun and unique. I'm really excited for what things hold once the grid issues are fixed and the game progresses even further. I know I have some Space Pirates here who are excited to sink some ships and steal some treasure.  :pirate:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up