VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Host Game tonight?  (Read 9051 times)

Disney Dreams

Re: Host Game tonight?
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 05:19 PM »

I just had something very interesting happen that illustrates why the VFK system is not ready for host games (or trading) yet.

BOTH of these characters are my family.  The screen on the right is Jegrezo's.  The screen on the left is my husband's peep, let's call him Leftie.

Leftie had 1 pink cauldron, 1 blue cauldron and 1 didgeridoo in his inventory.  I wanted to transfer those items over to Jegrezo.

I clicked on Leftie's inventory to add 1 blue cauldron, 1 orange cauldron and 1 didgeridoo to the trade window.   Nothing happened on either screen.  In Leftie's inventory (within the trade window), the 3 items were still there.  I clicked each of them again.  Now Leftie's inventory showed TWO of each item (which Leftie does not even have) on his side of the trade window and the inventory window was empty.  On Jegrezo's screen, ONE of each of the items appeared in the trade offer (which was what should have displayed).   

How can we conduct trades with people if we are not both seeing the same thing?  It's the same problem as with the host game and it is a giant issue that needs to be fixed. 

Be careful out there.  Things are not what they look to be.

- Dreams

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: Host Game tonight?
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 10:47 PM »

I didnt have much luck in the host game either. I had no idea what to do and the host was obviously annoyed. One of the people I was racing against was bigger than everyone else so she walked faster and won. Oh well. 
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up