VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any suggestions to deal with the lag  (Read 3598 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Any suggestions to deal with the lag
« on: October 22, 2008, 12:14 PM »

Other than closing it down clearing the cookies, history etc. I still do not enjoy Merlins too difficult to buy in there. I also found building my room after 45 minutes I got real laggy too. Have any of you figure out any tips to help this. I think this is the real reason I do not go on as much as the lag makes all the fun thing make it too laggy. ie TV in room etc.

Thanks
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Any suggestions to deal with the lag
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 01:23 PM »

I noticed that when I am in a room with a lot of people in it I start to get a chat lag.  It stinks cause someone could be asking me something an I won't see it until an hour later.  No lie!  I have to keep refreshing and hope I can get back into the room when I come back.  :madder:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 03:17 PM »

Other than closing it down clearing the cookies, history etc. I still do not enjoy Merlins too difficult to buy in there. I also found building my room after 45 minutes I got real laggy too. Have any of you figure out any tips to help this. I think this is the real reason I do not go on as much as the lag makes all the fun thing make it too laggy. ie TV in room etc.

Thanks

I have been experiencing more lag than ever in the last few week or two. I've tried clearing everything out like you did, but it eventually returns. Just about everything can cause it (too many ppl or items in room, anyone using magic, lots of chat). I understand your frustration. I hoped the server clusters were going to fix it, but it's still the same. What just recently started for me is that the hourglass shows up as my cursor and the top of my screen says "Windows Not Responding". Everything is frozen at that time. The game usually catches up, though last weekend for the quest I had to close the window, clear everything, and then start again.  :mad:

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 08:24 PM »

I have had a problem going from room to room tonight. I have to log back in because rooms won't load. What is going on?
Pages: [1]   Go Up