VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Beta Host Game 10-15 8pm EST  (Read 9907 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Beta Host Game 10-15 8pm EST
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 08:24 PM »

:clap1: I really loved what Dream is building with it too!

Hmm, do I sense a room to be added to Halloween Town from DreamTulip?  ;)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 08:58 PM »

Then wound up in Fin's storage room with Kim which wasn't so bad  :bighug:

This host game was the worse ever, but I did get a pumpkin out of it which was really weird in itself.  My Mom's person and I were in the same room and we kept freezing up and I was getting white screens every once in a while.  I had to refresh many times and everyone was saying they were winning and I had nothing.  Not until the host game was over did I notice I had one in my inventory, but alas my Mom did not.  It was the strangest thing cause I refreshed many times before that and it wasn't there.  Well, I guess I did win after all though and now I have to try for my Mom.  :)

Hugs Mouse, did you win too?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Ultracoolmouse

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23 AM »

Then wound up in Fin's storage room with Kim which wasn't so bad  :bighug:

This host game was the worse ever, but I did get a pumpkin out of it which was really weird in itself.  My Mom's person and I were in the same room and we kept freezing up and I was getting white screens every once in a while.  I had to refresh many times and everyone was saying they were winning and I had nothing.  Not until the host game was over did I notice I had one in my inventory, but alas my Mom did not.  It was the strangest thing cause I refreshed many times before that and it wasn't there.  Well, I guess I did win after all though and now I have to try for my Mom.  :)

Hugs Mouse, did you win too?

You know I had not looked so I ran to see and  and  and well...... No Joy :cry: But its ok that is all part of the beta testing

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 09:52 AM »

You know I had not looked so I ran to see and  and  and well...... No Joy :cry: But its ok that is all part of the beta testing

Aww, I am sorry Mouse.  Don't feel so bad though, my Mom didn't get on either.  :'(

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 11:43 AM »

FIRST, Congratulations on your purple pumpkin, Dream and Krazy!   :clap1:     :hug:

I did not read your entire post before posting above Astro. Hugs to getting in - Boo.he to not getting a purple pumpkin.  :td: Since there is no queue yet perhaps chat with host events should be come in, say hi, get your pumpkin, boot so the next can enter. However VFK does not seem to have a good system of lining people up in a room and there is no automatic way to get a prize yet. So, as it stands, getting into the room is simply the luck of the click and anyone could get in over and over if lucky enough. Off to send them a message...

Awww Thanks   :hug:

Well, that was my point exactly too Princess ~ it was so darn difficult to even get in that host room... A prize should have been given to people that at least made it into the free.king room! 

But, I simply could not agree with you more ~ in that, VFK should just set up a Quest for the pumpkin!  Seriously, this is all virtual... I don't give a toot about "rare" anymore.  Just let everyone enjoy everything already!  We all saw the ugly side of "rare" in VMK, and I don't think any of us really want to revisit the dark side again!

No automatic way? I don't remember for certain now, but did we get 100 day pins automatically when we logged in that day?

I want to say YES.  That we did get that pin just for logging in that day.   :)

Hugs my friends that went through this experience. What a mess! I was not in the game. Boo.i Astro no pumpkin.   
Congrats Dream on your pumpkin. 

A side note on the random aspect.  Although we know many things in VFK do not appear completely random, I offer this for thought.

Back in VMK days of Pirate and Princess Parties twice the I saw Fin give some Pirate Quest at random in addition to the trivia questions.  Back then she explained her method was to move the mouse around her screen (eyes closed or head turned away), the player her mouse landed on was the winner.

Is this still the case?  Only time will tell.

Happy

Thanks Happy   :hug:

But on the side note of random, I'm sure your question mark was a rhertorical question, but I'll answer anyway  ;D ... I still stand by my word, because I was there, and say NOPE, for the most part, not random.   :uhuh2:   Some of the prizes given were probably random, I will give the benefit of the doubt there.   But for the specific time frame I was there, and saw what I saw personally, No.   Fin may have done things that way in VMK (I rarely attended the Prince and Princess parties, but maybe a few times), but it was very evident to me in VFK, that sadly was not the case.   :uhuh:   It is not random, when "choosen few" enter this specific room layout (the new halloween room we can all buy), and where you enter is covered in spooky trees.  You can't even see an avatar there to "randomly" hover your mouse over them.  Furthermore, before these people had even entered the room, in full view ~ they were awarded a pumpkin.  But yet, myself and others are standing in clear view where they could have been randomly selected, and that simply did not happen.  Especially when Harmony was in there for a some time with Fin too, before Harmony left.  That's 2 Hosts working a room capacity of I thought only 10 people.  It may have been maybe 15.  But for sure not anymore than that.

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27 PM »

:clap1: I really loved what Dream is building with it too!

Hmm, do I sense a room to be added to Halloween Town from DreamTulip?  ;)

I certainly hope so!!! It was really cute so far  :thumb:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up