VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Spooky Forest Guest Room - 10-13-08  (Read 5478 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
NEW Spooky Forest Guest Room - 10-13-08
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:45 PM »

The New "Spooky Forest Room is out!  :wavet:

You can buy it by going to the "Halloween Shop" and clicking on "Spooky Places". The room price is 1000 credits.

Here is a picture of the room...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:48 AM by PrincessWendyBird »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: NEW Spooky Forest Guest Room - Coming 10-13
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33 PM »

Nice find!  Thanks for posting Princess!   :thumb:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 08:09 AM »

Thanks for head's up! Ohhh, love the lightening effect there

Ultracoolmouse

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 08:40 AM »

I will be afk but if anyone gets a chance swing by I have three Halloween rooms setup try the porters and see if they work right.

If anyone wants to exchange porters we could have another Halloween town  :2thunbs:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:51 AM »

I will be afk but if anyone gets a chance swing by I have three Halloween rooms setup try the porters and see if they work right.

If anyone wants to exchange porters we could have another Halloween town  :2thunbs:

I will look for your rooms Mouse - sounds like fun! Hmm, I have one Halloween room finished and am thinking of building another. How would we go about creating a Halloween town? Would we need a central room for teleporters? I was not involved in the one on VMK, so I am all ears, but it sounds like it might be fun.  :dance2:

Ultracoolmouse

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 12:47 PM »

I will look for your rooms Mouse - sounds like fun! Hmm, I have one Halloween room finished and am thinking of building another. How would we go about creating a Halloween town? Would we need a central room for teleporters? I was not involved in the one on VMK, so I am all ears, but it sounds like it might be fun.  :dance2:

Its pretty easy you set aside one room as a hub with teleporters and then when someone goes to the room they can visit all the participating rooms people have made up.

Say you are on and you have your rooms you just put a teleporter in going to the hub from there all the rooms are accessible even if the others aren't on and vice versa Im on your not people can still visit your room by going to the hub.

Just a thought the hub could be called the fun house hall of mirrors with the glass teleporters!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:48 PM by Ultracoolmouse »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 01:25 PM »

Its pretty easy you set aside one room as a hub with teleporters and then when someone goes to the room they can visit all the participating rooms people have made up.

Say you are on and you have your rooms you just put a teleporter in going to the hub from there all the rooms are accessible even if the others aren't on and vice versa Im on your not people can still visit your room by going to the hub.

Just a thought the hub could be called the fun house hall of mirrors with the glass teleporters!

Just as easy as Mouse says Princess!  I worked with Scooterjake and SkippyPaul on both the Halloween Town and Holiday hubs.  DIS had done some porter hub rooms in the previous years, and those holiday rooms were still set up,  we never took them down.  So I got in touch with the hub owners from the earlier years, and Scooter added porters to link those up too.  Really sweet, cause there were about 60 rooms!

I like your idea for the hub title Mouse!

Ultracoolmouse

Re: NEW Spooky Forest Guest Room - 10-13-08
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 04:46 PM »

Cool beans!

I had a christmas room on the hub!  :thumb: Sleepingbeth and I had a ride that would take you from her room to mine and back through her others winter rooms.

So who is going to set up the Hall of Mirrors room? Wendy? Ducky? You all care to field this one? Im not on enough or I would offer.

Oh Im going on now if anyone is around  :2thunbs:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 05:52 PM »

OK, I'm in! It may take me until tomorrow to get a hall of mirror room ready. But I will also provide all of the teleporters to go from the Hall of Mirrors hub to everyone's rooms. So, there will be no extra cost for anyone if you'd like to add your room. Will I need to add Halloweentown hub to the room description? Do people who add their rooms ned to add "Halloween Town" to their room description? I know, I know probably dumb questions, but, hey, you guys are the experts.

Also, if anyone has a room they are trying to build and are having trouble with the cost of Halloween items, please send me a mesage. King and I can help provide any building materials you might need. Hugs everyone.  :hug: OK, off to try to find mouse...

Ultracoolmouse

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31 PM »

OK, I'm in! It may take me until tomorrow to get a hall of mirror room ready. But I will also provide all of the teleporters to go from the Hall of Mirrors hub to everyone's rooms. So, there will be no extra cost for anyone if you'd like to add your room. Will I need to add Halloweentown hub to the room description? Do people who add their rooms ned to add "Halloween Town" to their room description? I know, I know probably dumb questions, but, hey, you guys are the experts.

Also, if anyone has a room they are trying to build and are having trouble with the cost of Halloween items, please send me a mesage. King and I can help provide any building materials you might need. Hugs everyone.  :hug: OK, off to try to find mouse...

I found you!!!  We have the start! Cant wait to see everyone's rooms  :dance3: :dance2: :victory:

Ultracoolmouse

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 08:28 AM »

Hmm How about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Halloween Town!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the not so spooky Halloween Town through this haunted hall of mirrors you can find your way into all the special places in town..... but can you find your way out...? Happy Halloween!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as people add their rooms maybe ask them to put part of Halloween town some where in the description just so others might know to look for the other rooms?

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 11:03 AM »

Hmm How about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Halloween Town!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the not so spooky Halloween Town through this haunted hall of mirrors you can find your way into all the special places in town..... but can you find your way out...? Happy Halloween!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as people add their rooms maybe ask them to put part of Halloween town some where in the description just so others might know to look for the other rooms?

Awesome Mouse - thanks so much! I will be starting a thread on this at some point later today and hope to get things up and running. We have had a few projects ongoing here and my time has had to go there. I'll build some and be back later...  :thumb:
Pages: [1]   Go Up