Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

When the shops open.. what is the currency?

<< < (2/2)

Aurorasparkle:
Thanks Purpleduck for the info.  Glad to know there are more reasons to pick up the items.  I just wish the stores would open soon.  I want to decorate my house!

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on October 07, 2008, 07:25 AM ---
- If you don't realize all 10 spots are full,  you can still pick up the other items, but they dont register!

-

--- End quote ---

For some reason I thought that when I picked up items when my pouch was full they were automatically donated.  It just seemed like when I looked at my badges it showed items that I thought I had not donated.  I might just be thinking wrong though.

AmberDaze:
I wish that you could see your pouch when playing a game -- when it asks you which prize you want, how do you know which to get?

PrincessWendyBird:
I did notice that items are automatically donated if your pouch is full. I got the Autumn leaf badge and had not donated them myself, but had picked them up. This may not be an issue now, but could be later when items are used for currency/tailoring.

Days, I feel the same way. I finish a game and sit there like umm... because I can't remember what I need the most.  :lolg: I have started to check my badges before playing a game, but that still doesn't always help.  :P

Thanks for the pouch limit purpleduck - I did not realize there was a limit overall.

Nothing like being in the game and watching a bunch of cute fairies ruthlessly running around trying to grab all of these items. Good thing we are in permanent poses or there might be some hair pulling and biting trying to get to those berries.  :rofl1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version