Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

When the shops open.. what is the currency?

(1/2) > >>

Purpleduck:
Got the word on what we use to buy in the shops.  Also everything else we will be using our "collecting" for.  (Boy will that make collecting a rat - er, fairy - race!)

wdwdreamin:
Arrgh!  Even less sleep now!  :sick2:

I hope they make it so our pouches can hold all the items too.  Will be kind of hard to save up for something you want otherwise!

funfly:
Yep, would be nice if we could also put an amount we want to donate from our "stash"

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: wdwdreamin on October 07, 2008, 04:32 AM ---Arrgh!  Even less sleep now!  :sick2:

I hope they make it so our pouches can hold all the items too.  Will be kind of hard to save up for something you want otherwise!

--- End quote ---

Yup!  Here are a few pouch issues I have seen so far.

- Would be nice if the pouch had more than 10 spots.  Currently I know of at least 12 unique items. 

- If you don't realize all 10 spots are full,  you can still pick up the other items, but they dont register!

- If you don't donate but instead let them just keep stocking up in the pouch.. be aware it only holds 99 of anything.  Again, picking up more than that doesn't register.

wdwdreamin:

--- Quote from: funfly on October 07, 2008, 06:36 AM ---Yep, would be nice if we could also put an amount we want to donate from our "stash"

--- End quote ---

Excellent idea!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version