VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: halloween on vfk  (Read 6560 times)

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic
halloween on vfk
« on: October 06, 2008, 07:14 AM »

Hi
The western and victorian areas have been decorated for halloween.
The victorian area is awesome, they have added tomb stones ,ghosts, pumpkins and have also put that area in the dark!!
Sorry i can not post pic, but you need to see this and hear this for yourself.
Happy haunting  :clap1:

ETA: pics of those areas that are currently decorated - 3 maps and Victorian rooms. But yes, do go hear them too ;)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:56 AM by Purpleduck »

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: halloween on vfk
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:02 AM »

Thanks for the heads up lisuhut!

I posted the pics of the areas I saw decorated.  Hope they do the rest of the place too!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:30 AM »

Hi
Thanks for pics ,this old girl never did get the hang of that.lol
Maybe more to come as there was only the two first thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 11:56 AM »

Thanks for posting this update and the pictures!   Very nice!  :2thunbs:   I love Halloween!   :dance2:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 12:10 PM »

Woot!  :wavet: Thanks for the pictures and update! The rooms and maps look great. So great that they added sounds to the rooms also. In case anyone is interested, the music playing in the Victorian Park is the "Dance Macabre" or "Death Dance" by Saint Saens. Yes, I am a dork, but I have an excuse, I have played the violin since I was 10.  :lolg:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 01:46 PM »

Woot!  :wavet: Thanks for the pictures and update! The rooms and maps look great. So great that they added sounds to the rooms also. In case anyone is interested, the music playing in the Victorian Park is the "Dance Macabre" or "Death Dance" by Saint Saens. Yes, I am a dork, but I have an excuse, I have played the violin since I was 10.  :lolg:

:Skel:

Ultracoolmouse

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 02:41 PM »

ARG! I cant see it! Guess I will clear my cache and see it updates the images.

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 03:57 PM »

As lovely as the VFK rooms look, and they do look uber cute......I will truly miss being in VMK for the month of October. Halloween and the weeks that lead up to it were always the best of times for me in VMK, and I will miss them dearly............................Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 10:13 PM »

it is awesome!! i love the music!!  :clap1:
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 10:16 AM »

As lovely as the VFK rooms look, and they do look uber cute......I will truly miss being in VMK for the month of October. Halloween and the weeks that lead up to it were always the best of times for me in VMK, and I will miss them dearly............................Fee

I think I will miss the winter holidays with VMK.  All the rooms and the pretty music.  I can't wait to see what VFK does.  :)

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 03:42 PM »

I think I will miss the winter holidays with VMK.  All the rooms and the pretty music.  I can't wait to see what VFK does.  :)

Yep, me too missing VMK for the holidays. But, it would be really great to see how they decorate the different times/areas for Christmas!  With mention of the King James Bible in previous quest, and can't remember what else surprised me, I do so hope they maybe have a manger too.

Ultracoolmouse

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 04:37 PM »

Yep, me too missing VMK for the holidays. But, it would be really great to see how they decorate the different times/areas for Christmas!  With mention of the King James Bible in previous quest, and can't remember what else surprised me, I do so hope they maybe have a manger too.

That would be really neat! I would really be impressed if they had the nerve to do so.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 06:55 PM »

That would be really neat! I would really be impressed if they had the nerve to do so.

We totally agree! From our experience in talking with the developers over the phone, there are some people of faith working behind the scenes. Perhaps send in a suggestion if that is what you want to see. I am excited to see snow around the kingdom and perhaps a grand Victorian Christmas tree to decorate our rooms. Hmm...walks around house singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  :lolg:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 07:43 PM »

We totally agree! From our experience in talking with the developers over the phone, there are some people of faith working behind the scenes. Perhaps send in a suggestion if that is what you want to see. I am excited to see snow around the kingdom and perhaps a grand Victorian Christmas tree to decorate our rooms. Hmm...walks around house singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  :lolg:

wow! favorite song in my head now :) ahhh Christmas thoughts already, I even picked up some Christmas wrap and snowflake ornaments today after work - gotta love those dollar stores some.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 04:49 PM »

wow! favorite song in my head now :) ahhh Christmas thoughts already, I even picked up some Christmas wrap and snowflake ornaments today after work - gotta love those dollar stores some.

LOL!  Oh fine Princess ~ got us all again!   :lolg: 

And Fun?!  You go girl, on finding Christmas decorations even before Halloween is over!  Woot!   :thumb:

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up