VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Priceless Moments In SW  (Read 5405 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Priceless Moments In SW
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:34 PM »

Now, I'm sure everyone has had one of two great laughs in SW.  I thought I'd start this thread were we could share the laughter.  I'll get this started.

(I generally don't like to boot or ban players...but sometimes...It happens...)

I was sitting in my room with Purple Duck and Bright  :idea:.  We were having a nice chat.  A random player announced she doesn't like the song on the stereo. She was pretty persistant and asked if there was "anything" we could do so she didn't have to listen to the song.  I told her I could help.  She was thrilled!  (boot) Her problem was  solved.   :notme:

I go to  my guest room.  The gates are closed.  A random player is seated at the table near the room entrance and another is in the door way.  I walk right on in. 
The random player at the table announces something very similar to, "One token to enter."   
I replied, "I hope you are not charging player to enter MY room."
She responded, "Okay."
(...Reported, and now banned from my guest room.)

What are some of your priceless moments in SW?

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:37 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
Re: Priceless Moments In SW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 07:49 PM »

I see this thread is from a few months ago, but I just wanted to say I had to report someone yesterday.  This guy was following my friend around going "your so sexy" and wouldn't stop bugging her after she asked him over and over again to leave her alone (she was in her room helping people with her missions).  He was trying to do it to me too, but I ignored him.  Then he got out of the room fast and we thought he was gone for good when he popped by again.  We found out he was running from the staff member titled Fleur.  He would come to our room and then leave again as Fleur would come in, but finally she caught up with him and set him straight (while he decided to keep poking someone's cat in the room).  Next thing you know he was gone and Fleur said he won't bother us from now on.  Thank you Fleur!  :clapping:  :2thunbs:  :clapping:

Another funny thing is when people come up to you and beg for tokens.  They cry about being poor and that they need tokens to buy stuff.  It makes me laugh cause they are in rooms that have missions in them to get tokens with, but instead decide to hound you and follow you around.  Its not like the real world when times get tough.  All they have to do is a silly missions and bam credits.  LOL!  I find it truly sad.

One last thing, I was in a friend's room doing a mission and every time I said a sentence for the mission this girl threatened to beat me up.  LOL!  Later she walked up to me and said "I am nine, but I can still beat you up!".  I tried to hit the ignore button, but the SW went down for a minute and by the time I could do something she had already left.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:19 PM »

Ah! Thanks Krazy for saying SW went down.. I am hoping that was when I was on and couldn't get back to the room I was trying to get to.  It looked like it went down. 

(btw, one or two system updates ago, they removed the ability to gift anyone.  So there is no way you can trade or gift anymore.  So whoever was looking for credits was up that river without a paddle!)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:50 AM »

So there is no way you can trade or gift anymore.  So whoever was looking for credits was up that river without a paddle!

I heard from a staff member that you could still gift, but you could only do it when you purchased the item with gold.  However, now that it is officially open you can now gift anything you wish even without gold.  :)

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 10:10 AM »

So there is no way you can trade or gift anymore.  So whoever was looking for credits was up that river without a paddle!

I heard from a staff member that you could still gift, but you could only do it when you purchased the item with gold.  However, now that it is officially open you can now gift anything you wish even without gold.  :)

Correct.  Just drag an item to an avatar to gift them.  They no longer need to be on your friends list.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:33 AM »

Correct.  Just drag an item to an avatar to gift them.  They no longer need to be on your friends list.

WOW, that is huge, and wonderful news! :clap1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up