VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow  (Read 39225 times)

mummykat

Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:20 PM »

:clap1:  Pixie Hollow is finally OPEN!!   :clap1:

Beta is finally open. If you created a fairy previously you can enter the game. Not sure about those who didn't previously create a fairy.

Games are fun and easy. Navigation is fairly easy. The graphics are beautiful!! Shops will be open soon. Try it out and have some fun.

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
Re: Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:41 PM »

I made a new character last night because I could not remember my old log in...LOL...because it is a disney site you can use your VMK log in info and it will then ask you to create a fairy. It is pretty cute. Lots of games to play, the shops are not open yet but hopefully they will be soon.

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:57 PM »

Here is a picture of Emerald Firesong aka ladyboadicea and June Gigglebug aka Mummykat.

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 01:20 AM »

I truly love the animation, and think the characters look ever so cute. Wowsirs and thumbs up....................Fee  :dance3: :dance2:
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 06:02 AM »

Mother and daughter, both looking so pretty, yet "impish"!  Looks so sweet!

.. now, which one of you do I talk to about those lovely purple furnishings?? :notme:

(I just know it has to be you LadyB)  ;)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 08:44 AM »

Can you post links to the site here please.

I think my daughter will want to check this one out.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 09:48 AM »

OMG!  I LOVE this game!  (Oh dear, did I admit that?)  I have my purple fairy outfit, and get this.. even a purple feather in my hair!!

I have only been on for a couple hours, but I already have several badges, and the few games I have played so far are fun.

Oh Mike, she will love it.. and I would love to figure out how to find people cause I would love to have her on my friends list again!   Here's the link:

http://pixiehollow.go.com/

ETA:  Not too difficult to know it is me.. between the purple feather in my hair, and I got the name Violet Purplefeather   :lolg:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 09:50 AM by Purpleduck »

mummykat

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 10:30 AM »

Woot Purple!! Wow, who would have ever thought that we could get hooked on another (dare I say it??) Disney game. But, it is fun isn't it??

It is really easy to "fly" to a friend, once you get a person on your friend's list. So hopefully we can all meet up and "friend up".

Each person can make 3 fairies. There are quests to do. Lots of great features.

And hopefully soon the fairies will be able so "sit" on some of that cute purple furniture.

When you set up your fairy character you can choose from several "types" of fairies. The type of fairy you choose determines what the basic shell of your fairy home looks like, and also determines what furnishing options you have for that home. My character is a garden fairy and Lady's I believe is a water fairy.

Then, as you flit around in the public places you can pick up glowing items, I assume at some point they can be redeemed when the shops are open.

Besides being able to sit, I also wish there was a chat log, or that you could see the chat of others in the fairy fields when they are out of your field of vision. But, maybe those will come soon enough. So far though, I didn't run into any BUGS.

Have fun flitting about!!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 12:15 PM »

Hi Mummy!  I chose 'Light', so my house is inside a sunflower blossom.

I have already earned 7 badges, can't for the life of me do the water web game :lolg: , but am a whiz at the harvest game, cause it is like Bejeweled.

Yes there are limited first and (two part) last name combinations.. but I must admit I never expected 6 others so far,  to have chosen the same name I did.  So, what's a good duck do about that?  Why, check out the competition LOL!

Only one of the other 6 even wears purple, and thankfully none have a feather in their hair.  Also all 6 of them have the same icon, mine is different.  :thumb:

As far as those glowing items you pick up.  If you donate them, you can collect badges, which is what I have been doing.. but I do now notice that if you click on any of those items in your pouch, you can see what else they are good for.  So once I complete a badge, I am holding on to the others,  because some will come in handy as I checked out the tailor and craft places.  You can also collect these items by playing the games.  If you score high enough you are offered a choice of what/how many of an item you want.   So my guess is along with badges and tailor/craft, they might :??: be some sort of currency.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Princess Mod
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 12:17 PM »

OK, so I guess it is safe for me to say here, I have a fairy in Pixie Hollow.  :shy: I made her months ago and hopped on a few nights ago with our daughter. I have to say, it is fun. It is a nice break from other things and can be done in short spurts. I love to help sew items and the games are really fun too. I have found a few beta bugs with the game already - some issues with the petal game and IE has shut down on us a few times. (Ah, memories of VMK)  :lolg: But this game is really fun. I just keep telling PrincessRed we have to watch how attached we get until we see what the cost of this will be to play. But, for now - it is very fun and relaxing!!!

OK, so if you see Heather Gigglesong, that is me. Our daughter is Chloe Jellypool. Our son even made a "boy" looking fairy just to play the games. He made me promise not to tell any of his friends.  :rofl1: His game name is Indigo Cricketwind. (He tried to make it as boy sounding as possible.)

So, if enough of us get hooked, are we going to need a title thread? Ah, I can't believe Disney has sucked us in again. Curse you Disney, and your irresistable online games!  :lolg:

PrincessWendyBird

• Princess Mod
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 12:23 PM »

Oh, by the way, here is a picture of my fairy with Tink. I have yet to see her say anything, but I have seen her flitting through places here and there. Also, I noticed when our daughter signed on with her Disney log in, her chat feature automatically went to only pre-created chat. My fairy was created under my Disney log in and I have free chat. So, I guess they do this automatically by age.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 12:26 PM »

Alright!  Glad to hear you Princess, and Red are on too!

I went to the tailor and the crafts.. both said they supplied the materials, but I never got to sew or anything.  The windows kept coming up blank.  Any ideas?

I admit I am still holding out for Elf Island.. but as I have my SW character well past Level 40, to move on from Beta with the benefits.. this is refreshing indeed.

As far as a title thread.  I will open Pixie Hollow out into having it's own area, and set up a title thread, if there is a bit more interest  :thumb:

PrincessWendyBird

• Princess Mod
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:31 PM »

Alright!  Glad to hear you Princess, and Red are on too!

I went to the tailor and the crafts.. both said they supplied the materials, but I never got to sew or anything.  The windows kept coming up blank.  Any ideas?

I admit I am still holding out for Elf Island.. but as I have my SW character well past Level 40, to move on from Beta with the benefits.. this is refreshing indeed.

As far as a title thread.  I will open Pixie Hollow out into having it's own area, and set up a title thread, if there is a bit more interest  :thumb:

I will try today duck.he and see, Like I said, I noticed a few bugs last night that I had not seen the first two nights we looked around. I tried to play the petal game last night and was going crazy. I would circle a minus bee, then the bees would not disappear. It was also not recognizing flowers I circled. So there are clearly some beta bugs around. I did report it as a problem before hopping off last night. We are like you purpleduck in some ways. This game is not one for our entire family - King will in no way be creating a fairy.  :rofl1: But it is fun in between our time on VFK while they update more things there. This game is sooo cute though.  :)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 01:39 PM »

Thanks for info everyone. I logged in, think I'm LittleFunnyFly there, I forgot to look while I was flitting around. I tried the petal game, but I never saw a single petal of any kind of flower :( bugs got them I guess.  I tried the spider web collect water game, will go back to check out the rest if I can find them hehe

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:52 PM by funfly »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 07:06 PM »

Oh this looks so cute! I think I created one a while back.  Now all of a sudden there are so many games and so little time. I'm Happy Giggleflower.  Let me just say my other half is was just thrilled to see me sign up for a new game.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:23 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 08:22 PM »

I finally found a decent way to show even the feather in my hair.  Here is a pic of me in my sunflower "nest" of a duck's home  :lolg:

PrincessWendyBird

• Princess Mod
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 09:37 PM »

Oh duck.he, you look lovely in purple! And you have a feather.  :thumb: So, now I know which Violet Purplefeather to look for. I also found out there are two Heather Gigglesong fairies. So, I took a tip from you purpleduck and here is my fairy in her little home.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up