VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Mission Tutorials  (Read 6355 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Custom Mission Tutorials
« on: September 17, 2008, 02:57 PM »

The following was posted at SW by a staff member,

"There will be tutorials going through the Mission creation process step by step. We will start rolling these out next week."

(Side note: The find a flag mission is giving 405XP now.  Not bad XP for 2 tasks.)

I have attempted to create a mission in my room.  If you would like to try/test it, please stop by my room.  Clicking the camp fire or bear carpet should start the mission.  The mission itself is FREE!!!  (nothing to pay or buy).  The mission title is Easy mission #1.  If you try it please let me know how it goes.  Thanks. 

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 05:03 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Custom Mission Tutorials
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:15 PM »

Thanks for the update Happy! 

I for one haven't even attempted to create a mission.  I actually still have computer issues, so I try and log on when there is less traffic.  Which hasn't even been lately.  If I am able to make it without crashing to your mission, I will for sure let you know.  Thanks for letting us know you created a mission.

Quick question though.  I had noticed a few days ago that some people were charging tokens to do their missions.  Who gets these tokens?  The room owner?  Seems pointless to even charge for missions in my opinion, as anything you buy with the tokens is going to disappear after beta anyway.   :??:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 07:46 PM »

Thanks for the update Happy! 

I for one haven't even attempted to create a mission.  I actually still have computer issues, so I try and log on when there is less traffic.  Which hasn't even been lately.  If I am able to make it without crashing to your mission, I will for sure let you know.  Thanks for letting us know you created a mission.

Quick question though.  I had noticed a few days ago that some people were charging tokens to do their missions.  Who gets these tokens?  The room owner?  Seems pointless to even charge for missions in my opinion, as anything you buy with the tokens is going to disappear after beta anyway.   :??:

I did not charge tokens, but I do believe the room owner would receive those tokens.  A few missions now ask players to purchase small items like a trick/magic or a food item.  Not all mission disclose what one must buy during the mission.  I did not have purchases or tricks part of this mission. Although I love the puppet magic. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:48 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:10 PM »

Thanks for setting up a mission Happy.  It was fun!  Especially that 'inside joke'!!

As I have read, you can't use the fairy wings, even if you are a level 40.. unless the level 40 is in the Social path.  So thank you for choosing to have your mission be in the Social path.  There aren't too many out there yet for Social  :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49 PM »

Thanks for setting up a mission Happy.  It was fun!  Especially that 'inside joke'!!

As I have read, you can't use the fairy wings, even if you are a level 40.. unless the level 40 is in the Social path.  So thank you for choosing to have your mission be in the Social path.  There aren't too many out there yet for Social  :thumb:

YW and Woot for Social XP! 

BitBehindWench

papaduck

• Suck it up,Cupcake!!
    I am for Whirled Peas
  • Sir IQuack4Wenches & sometimes I quack myself up!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:45 AM »

We have Sociopaths?! :lolp:
I know that the voices aren't real,
But they have some good ideas anyway.

I say you are a wench because it's a good thing!:rum:

Life is good on the lunatic fringe.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 08:31 AM »

We have Sociopaths?! :lolp:

We don't?!  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up