VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: SW World Reset *new posts by staff - see posts #16 and #21  (Read 16616 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
SW World Reset *new posts by staff - see posts #16 and #21
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:48 PM »

I found this from the SW Forums.  Posted 1 Day ago.  From Darren Green ~ SmallWorlds Crew.

Direct link to SW Forum here:  This specific thread is a Sticky there.  Might be something to look at every now and then.   ;)   

http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=871

Hi Everyone

I know there are a lot of you concerned about the fact that we will be resetting SmallWorlds before we launch in October. I know that this sounds unfair, and possibly unnecessary to some of you, so I wanted to explain why we have to do this. I also wanted to let you know how we will try and make it up to you all.

As you know, SmallWorlds is currently in beta. The beta gives us the opportunity to test out all the various features of SmallWorlds, and to add new ones based on feedback from the community. During the beta we have to compress the time it takes to achieve things in the world, including buying items and levelling up. To achieve this we have made items cheaper than they would normally be, and made missions and other activities give out more XP than they would normally. Within weeks, many people have spaces packed with items, and have hit the top levels in all the XP paths. Normally this would take several months to achieve.

In the next release, we are introducing wearable and consumable items, and the ability to purchase new spaces (including outdoor zones, islands etc). Many of these items would normally be quite expensive, but we have made them cheaper in order to get more people testing them out during the next phase of the beta process.

If we didn’t reset, then most people in the beta would essentially be at the “end game”, while anyone new coming into the would take months to get to the same level. This would create a huge imbalance in the world’s economy, demoralizing anyone new coming into the world, as everyone will have cool stuff except them.

So, unfortunately, a reset is inevitable. To make it up to you all, in recognition of the time and effort you have put into SmallWorlds already, we will be doing the following for beta users when we reset:

All qualifying beta accounts will:

Receive 2000 tokens to help them set up their spaces.

Start at level 20 for all XP paths (Social, Gamer, Artist and Explorer).

Receive a one-time-only wearable beta item. This item will NEVER be available in the world, and so will become increasingly valuable over time (if you ever choose to sell it).

Get a special “Founding Citizen” title (visible when people click on you).

Receive a 50% discount on premium account fees for 6 months.

Receive a 50% discount on gold purchases up to 20,000.

We will also be allowing the owners of the top 100 spaces to keep their inventory and their spaces. The selection of the top 100 spaces will be based on ratings and popularity over the period leading up to our launch.

Some additional notes:

To qualify for the beta bonuses you must be at least level 40 in at least one of the XP Paths (Social, Gamer, Artist or Explorer). With the new user created missions, there will be plenty of ways to get XP up for all of the Paths.

The top 100 space owners will also qualify for the other beta tester bonuses.

All beta accounts will be able to repeat the original missions.

I hope this helps explains things more clearly. Please feel free to post questions related to the reset below.

Cheers

Another post from Darren the same day:

The top 100 spaces (rooms) will be those that other players like the most - which we will be able to judge based on how people have rated the spaces, and how many people have visited them.

The reason we are doing this is to keep the best spaces around so that when we launch, the world isn't completely empty. It also gives players a goal to aim for over the next 4-6 weeks - to get into the top 100.

In the next release (early next week) you will be able to buy some great new indoor and outdoor spaces, and create all sorts of interactive environments and missions for people to do. This will be a great way to get people to come to you space(s), as they can earn tokens and XP by playing your missions.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:54 AM by Purpleduck »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: SW World Reset
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:00 PM »

Thanks for the update Astro! You have been like SW News Central. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:12 PM »

Well idk about how anyone else feels about this ... BUT ... I just logged on and checked my profile.  I'm not anywhere near a level 40 on any of the 4 categories SW has outlined (Social, Gamer, Artist, Explorer).  AND, this is even after completing ALL the Missions SW has offered to date.

I know he makes mention that there will a way to gain more XP (Experience) and level up, with user created missions.  But, I'm sorry .. I don't like the fact that I have to depend on others to level up.  And hope that there will be enough user created missions to do so, before they reset.   :madder:

As it stands right now ... so much for being a loyal beta tester for them, if we don't get anything for it.   :cry:   

Gosh, I'm trying to be positive, but that update just made my stomach sink.  Level 40?  I'm only half way there as it stands now.  The highest I personally have is a Level 22, in 2 areas.

Anyone else have thoughts on this??

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19 PM »

Well idk about how anyone else feels about this ... BUT ... I just logged on and checked my profile.  I'm not anywhere near a level 40 on any of the 4 categories SW has outlined (Social, Gamer, Artist, Explorer).  AND, this is even after completing ALL the Missions SW has offered to date.

I know he makes mention that there will a way to gain more XP (Experience) and level up, with user created missions.  But, I'm sorry .. I don't like the fact that I have to depend on others to level up.  And hope that there will be enough user created missions to do so, before they reset.   :madder:

As it stands right now ... so much for being a loyal beta tester for them, if we don't get anything for it.   :cry:   

Gosh, I'm trying to be positive, but that update just made my stomach sink.  Level 40?  I'm only half way there as it stands now.  The highest I personally have is a Level 22, in 2 areas.

Okay, I just went in and see I have one at 22, and a couple at 20.  But have no clue as to how to raise them any further, without more missions :??:  Seems even using others missions, it might still take too long before their switch over.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 09:35 PM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54 PM »

Okay, I just went in and see I have one at 22, and a couple at 20.  But have no clue as to how to raise them any further, without more missions :??:  Seems even using others missions, it might still take too long before their switch over.

Thanks for checking Ducky!   :hug:

Well, from what it sounds like .. we won't be able to raise our levels without doing user created missions.  Which according to this new post, people will be able to create them with the next release due out next week.

This post doesn't say anything about SW created missions, just other player created missions.

I completely agree with you.  Depending on other players to create missions, and then the time to complete these missions, could take too long before the reset.

If this isn't an easy task, what a total bummer by not receiving any of the beta goodies they have to offer.  :(

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45 PM »

Well, from what it sounds like .. we won't be able to raise our levels without doing user created missions.  Which according to this new post, people will be able to create them with the next release due out next week.

This post doesn't say anything about SW created missions, just other player created missions.

I completely agree with you.  Depending on other players to create missions, and then the time to complete these missions, could take too long before the reset.

If this isn't an easy task, what a total bummer by not receiving any of the beta goodies they have to offer.  :(

Well, I have FINALLY found where you are finding these wonderful updates.  So I have spent some time looking through.  Seems as though it might be the players that started back in the January/February time frame that have been able to reach these levels, as I saw a few mention their current levels as between 30 and 50. 

Giving the view that those of us that didn't start until June, really do need to rely on each other to set up missions so we all can do each others to level up as quickly as possible.

Looks like it's time for noBS SW players to unite to help each other "get there" in time!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:51 PM »

The non-sleeper thinks it maybe the former VMKers should start some type of a united thread on SW's site stating our concerns.  There are enough VMK of us there to make an impact.  We should also find a way/make a plan to get a few of the NoBS members on the Top 100 Rooms List.  (Off to try and sleep again.)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:00 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 10:59 PM »

Well, I have FINALLY found where you are finding these wonderful updates.  So I have spent some time looking through.  Seems as though it might be the players that started back in the January/February time frame that have been able to reach these levels, as I saw a few mention their current levels as between 30 and 50. 

Giving the view that those of us that didn't start until June, really do need to rely on each other to set up missions so we all can do each others to level up as quickly as possible.

Looks like it's time for noBS SW players to unite to help each other "get there" in time!

Oh dear ... I would have just said WHERE exactly, or put the link there.  I didn't mean for you to search and search.  I just assumed you knew where I was getting the information from.  Oops.  Sorry.   :blush:

Yes, I agree.  Majority of us VMK peeps started in June.

Great idea to get us all together to push to qualify for the beta stuff indeed!   :2thunbs:

The non-sleeper thinks it needed maybe the former VMKers should start some type of a united thread on SW's site stating our concerns.  There are enough VMK of us there to make an impact.  We should also find a way/make a plan to get a few of the NoBS members on the Top 100 Rooms List.  (Off to try and sleep again.)

Another great idea Happy!   :clap1:

I think there is enough VMK people to make a huge impact on that game for sure.

I am just really shocked that SW has decided to make us work even more for things that I thought we were all due by now.   ???

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 11:02 PM »

Maybe that is the way beta goes.  :hmmmm:  I've never played a game since Beta before.   I do remember recently reading a few Wizard 101 players were disappointed with their Beta reward.  Hopefully the SW thing will work out in the end.

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 11:09 PM »

Maybe that is the way beta goes.  :hmmmm:  I've never played a game since Beta before.   I do remember recently reading a few Wizard 101 players were disappointed with their Beta reward.  Hopefully the SW thing will work out in the end.

I've never played a game since beta before either.  Just disappointed I guess, because I really do like the game.   :'(
I knew they would reset, but I also was under the impression that we would be rewarded for playing in beta.  I didn't realize we would have to work more now, and under a deadline, to benefit beta rewards.  Especially since it sounds like you will get nothing unless you do achieve that level 40 in at least 1 category. 

I might just be jumping the gun, and maybe it won't be all that difficult to do.  Guess time will tell.  I never created my own quest in my entire time on VMK ~ I can't imagine trying to come up with some quests on SW now.   :ahh:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 11:21 PM »

I've never played a game since beta before either.  Just disappointed I guess, because I really do like the game.   :'(
I knew they would reset, but I also was under the impression that we would be rewarded for playing in beta.  I didn't realize we would have to work more now, and under a deadline, to benefit beta rewards.  Especially since it sounds like you will get nothing unless you do achieve that level 40 in at least 1 category. 

I might just be jumping the gun, and maybe it won't be all that difficult to do.  Guess time will tell.  I never created my own quest in my entire time on VMK ~ I can't imagine trying to come up with some quests on SW now.   :ahh:

:hmmmm: As I understand it many a player visited the Astrogigiblue ATM in VMK.  I know...I know :-X  ...jk.  :bighug: I am sure you will be fine creating a "quest" in SW. 

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:23 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 11:37 PM »

:hmmmm: As I understand it many a player visited the Astrogigiblue ATM in VMK.  I know...I know :-X  ...jk.  :bighug: I am sure you will be fine creating a "quest" in SW. 

LOL!  :roflmao:   :tongue3:  Yea, exactly ... key word being ATM Kiosk.  Not QUEST Kiosk.   :notme:    And, those lucky souls only had to do one task ... Dance!   :dance:

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12 AM »

Let see.. I am 22,20,20 and 14 (I refuse to finish the BananaBananaBanana one - I just get so friggin' stressed out trying to play it)
I sure hope they make it possible for those of us playing for months to make it to 40.
And I am hoping the game will be fun WITHOUT having to spend real world $ on it.
 :hmmmm:

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 09:18 AM »

The SW Forum Thread on this topic is a Sticky, for those interested in can be viewed by way of this link below:

It's something to keep your eye on, if SW if of interest to you.  It seems to be getting quite heated.  It would be shame to see some posts disappear, if that's the case.  Sorry in advance (Ducky  ;)  )  I should have posted the direct link sooner.   :shy:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 09:23 AM »

The SW Forum Thread on this topic is a Sticky, for those interested in can be viewed by way of this link below:

It's something to keep your eye on, if SW if of interest to you.  It seems to be getting quite heated.  It would be shame to see some posts disappear, if that's the case.  Sorry in advance (Ducky  ;)  )  I should have posted the direct link sooner.   :shy:

Silly Astro! (hmm I seem to be saying that a lot lately! :hug: )  No need for apologies, nor even the link.  You have been most excellent at keeping us all up to date!  I know you like this game the best, and I think we all are just appreciative you have been, so we can stay updated!  :2thunbs:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02 AM »

Silly Astro! (hmm I seem to be saying that a lot lately! :hug: )  No need for apologies, nor even the link.  You have been most excellent at keeping us all up to date!  I know you like this game the best, and I think we all are just appreciative you have been, so we can stay updated!  :2thunbs:

Welcome   :hug:   That's the great thing about this Forum and the Community we have here, everyone helps to keep us all informed.   :2thunbs:

Well you know, I don't always think before I speak .. I mean type.  lol   :laugh2:

Everytime you say that (Silly Astro), it totally reminds me of the Trix cereal commercial!  ROFL!   :rofl1:

Edited my first post with the direct link too.   ;)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 01:36 PM »

Another Darren Green (staff) post, answering some of the issues we and others have brought up:

Well it's good to see everyone posting with such... passion!

I will try to explain things a little more clearly:

Level 40 XP Requirement:

In the release due out this week, players will be able to create missions for each other. These missions will pay out both XP and tokens, and can be set up to give XP for any one of the XP Paths (Social, Gamer, Artist, Explorer). The tokens do not come out of the player's pocket (who set the mission up), it is paid out by the system. You should be able to get one of the XP Paths up to 40 fairly quickly (and have fun doing it), especially if you already have some around lvl 20.

The reason why we created this restriction is that it would be very easy for a person to create several beta accounts, and get the 2000 tokens from each account, and gift them to their main avatar. Rest assured that we will monitor the progress of players over the coming months, and adjust the yardstick if it is too high. We just want to ensure people aren't able to "game" the beta bonuses (and to get everyone to help us test the new mission system).

Don't worry, no matter what we will ensure that all of you who have been active in SmallWorlds over the past 2-3 months will qualify.

2000 Token Reward:

This value was based on what people would have earned by completing the missions. We may revise it upwards to match any price rebalancing we may do when we launch. We are trying to compensate you back to a level that you would have been at if you were playing the post-beta version (and a little bit more).

Top 100 Spaces:

This will be mainly based on popularity - the number of people visiting your room. The rating itself is not so important, only that people tend to rate it favourably (i.e. you don't trick lots of people to visit your space by misrepresentation).

We are trying to stoke up a bit of competition, encouraging you to come up with ways to get people to come to your space often (hint: having an interesting and popular mission will do this as people will be wanting to earn XP and/or tokens to get their space set up and into the popularity list).

These are the final 4-6 weeks of testing, and we want to encourage as much activity as we can to make sure everything works, and get feedback so we can make final tweaks and improvements.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
Re: SW World Reset *new post on forum by staff - see post #16
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 01:43 PM »

Now knowing the prize credits (for creating missions) don't come out of our empty pockets, this sounds more fun.

My thought was maybe if we all created a mission in the same XP Path, and played each others.. we should indeed easily level up to 40.  They only require one path to be level 40 to get the "goods".

I do notice he said they will be sure we all qualify.. now that could use a bit of clarification.. what, we don't have to do our own missions now?  But of course being a quest-a-holic, I would love to do them ;)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 02:04 PM »

Thanks for the update Ducky.  It is encouraging news.  :clapping:

BitBehindWench

mummykat

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 05:12 PM »

Whew!!
What a relief. As I was reading through this thead I was thinking NO WAY am I going to be able to host a mission/quest with my remaining 18 credits. LOL Now, I see that tokens will be paid by the "system". Thank goodness!!

I agree that if we unite we can help each other out with quests/missions to gain the needed 40 level. As well as visiting each other's rooms to boost popularity.

I guess of the 3 "VMK replacement" games I have been playing, SW has been my least favorite lately. A few reasons being, no new missions, no way to earn credits, moved my stuff around in my space too many times already, changed my clothes and hair enough times, ppl on my friend list are rarely on anymore. Guess I just got bored with it. But, this new information sounds promising!!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00 AM »

Thanks for posting the update Ducky!   :thumb:   I've been away from the computer for a few days and only being able to hop on briefly for VFK's Quests.  (Which I might add have been fun, interesting and LOVE the pins!  ;)  ) 

So this is great SW news!  I hope  :unsure:

I'm very glad to hear that the tokens don't have to come out of our own accounts, as most of us (including myself) have none!

I agree if we all could join together and create missions using the same XP Path, as well as rating each other's spaces, we could have a great shot of getting this requirement done fairly easily.   :2thunbs:

As far as Darren saying SW would be sure we would all qualify ... well, I'm not sure about that one?  No specifics given, a timeframe to level up ...  :hmmmm:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 10:52 AM »

One more post from staff, Darren Green, answering a question about the 100 most popular rooms:

Quote:
how do we know how many visitor we have in our spaces? 

You can't unfortunately. We get the visitation data from Google Analytics, so we can see the most popular spaces over any time period. We will post some data up in a few weeks, so everyone can see who the current top 100 are (and the number of visits).

Leaves me wondering "how long" constitutes a visit?  Showing up, leaving and returning - is that two?  Or does one need to spend a period of time there to count?  Do visits count if the room owner is not present? :??:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 11:58 AM »

One more post from staff, Darren Green, answering a question about the 100 most popular rooms:

Quote:
how do we know how many visitor we have in our spaces? 

You can't unfortunately. We get the visitation data from Google Analytics, so we can see the most popular spaces over any time period. We will post some data up in a few weeks, so everyone can see who the current top 100 are (and the number of visits).

Leaves me wondering "how long" constitutes a visit?  Showing up, leaving and returning - is that two?  Or does one need to spend a period of time there to count?  Do visits count if the room owner is not present? :??:

Well while I giggled,  I "Googled" "Google Analytics"  :lolg: 
Here is the page link that answers the question: What's the difference between clicks, visits, visitors, pageviews, and unique pageviews?   http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=57164&ctx=sibling

Here is a tidbit. 

What's the difference between clicks, visits, visitors, pageviews, and unique pageviews?

The visitor data in your Analytics account can be easy to misinterpret due to the many similar terms used in different reports. Below you'll find a more detailed explanation of the terms that most often lead to questions.

Visits vs. Visitors

Analytics measures both visits and visitors in your account. Visits represent the number of individual sessions initiated by all the visitors to your site. If a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more, any future activity will be attributed to a new session. Users that leave your site and return within 30 minutes will be counted as part of the original session.

The initial session by a user during any given date range is considered to be an additional visit and an additional visitor. Any future sessions from the same user during the selected time period are counted as additional visits, but not as additional visitors.

I'm not sure if this helps or not.   :laugh2:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:10 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
Re: SW World Reset *new posts by staff - see posts #16 and #21
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 12:44 PM »

:sleep:  Huh?  Oh, oh! Uh, sorry!  Guess I fell asleep trying to read and reread Happy's Googling :lolg:

I'm not sure, but that explanation gf, sounds like the biggest piece of BS we've ever had on here!  :rofl1:

Anyone up to trying to decipher what she posted from Google?.. Anyone? .. Bueller?

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 01:04 PM »

:sleep:  Huh?  Oh, oh! Uh, sorry!  Guess I fell asleep trying to read and reread Happy's Googling :lolg:

I'm not sure, but that explanation gf, sounds like the biggest piece of BS we've ever had on here!  :rofl1:

Anyone up to trying to decipher what she posted from Google?.. Anyone? .. Bueller?

Decoy?  (please)  Does it mean we get counted once every 30 minutes?  And do we have to sign in and out every 30 minutes? 

And Duck.he I sifted through  :sleep: and posted the Cliff Note Version.   Reading the long version was brutal. 

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 05:06 PM »

Well .. I just hope they count "visits" and NOT "visitors".   :wavet:  (But, sadly I think they are counting visitors and not visits)   Because it sounds like once we have visited a selected room, we're already counted ... regardless of how many times we may actually visit in the future.  Darn.   :td:

Great find Happy on the Google Analytics!   :thumb:   Also, very pleased you gave a Cliff Note version, as I for sure would have been...  :lost:

fantasymooma

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 05:20 PM »

Some additional notes:

To qualify for the beta bonuses you must be at least level 40 in at least one of the XP Paths (Social, Gamer, Artist or Explorer). With the new user created missions, there will be plenty of ways to get XP up for all of the Paths.

Silly Question but does this mean we need to complete all the "pre-set" Missions (as in the ones they gave us) in order to qualify for the beta bonuses??

I can't get past the Space Invaders 3,000 Point game.  Grrr... :madder:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 05:39 PM »

Some additional notes:

Silly Question but does this mean we need to complete all the "pre-set" Missions (as in the ones they gave us) in order to qualify for the beta bonuses??

I am assuming no, we don't need to.  I was under the impression that we will qualify for the beta bonuses, if we reach at least a Level 40, in at least one XP Path.  SW has never said anything about ever completing all the pre-set missions. 

There's some pre-set missions I haven't completed either.  And I was under the impression that the Asteroids Mission is still not advancing anyway.  :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 12:22 AM »

Some additional notes:

I agree with Astro.  It doesn't matter how you get there.  (I too have one of their pre-set missions not finished.. but heck, it is only giving such paltry XP, while the custom missions can give as much as 405 XP!  No question there! :lolg: )

fantasymooma

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 12:31 PM »

Okay Thanks Astro and Duckie. :)  I just wanted to make sure I didn't get to level 40 and then that pre-set mission hold me back from the bonuses.

I have finally reached Level 40 in Social I think it is.  Whatever the Star is. :hmm:   But I made it!!  Woot!  I am a "SmallWorlds Queen"  :lolg:
Now I am off to finish up making my room look pretty.  Buying a refunding items like crazy, almost like real life.  :laugh2:
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up