VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Happy Island  (Read 6435 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
One Happy Island
« on: September 27, 2008, 06:58 PM »

Hi!
Although it is still a work in progress, I'd like to get some initial feedback on my new room.   One Happy Island is now open to members only.  :tan:  To access it search for "One Happy Island" or go to my home space "Happy's Two Missions" and then use the white door to teleport.  The door is on the small wall between the bookcase and backyard.  (rotate...rotate...)

While on the island be sure to try a few lounge chairs by the water, pick up some gems, etc.  There are a some "pop up" messages programmed in to random items.  (I will be adding more as time permits.)  Also, dont forget to stop by the the island's famous Purple Feather Cafe for some pizza.  :laugh2:  The cabana boy  :idea: is a bit of a slacker, so you will have to help yourself to the beach towels.

Thanks for your help. 

If for any reason you are not able to enter One Happy Island, please let me know.  I'll double check your membership options. 
  :idea:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 11:56 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: One Happy Island
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:39 PM »

OMG gf!  The place is fantastic, and I love it being private!  ( :lolg: all it is missing is a beach volleyball court)

I love how you found such imaginative ways to leave messages about so many friends in so many different ways!  It was fun to test everything to see what might show.

I couldn't be sure.. there is an inaccessible part of the island.. could that be for "the" Purple Feather Cafe "desserts"?  >:D :notme:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 03:07 PM »

OMG gf!  The place is fantastic, and I love it being private!  ( :lolg: all it is missing is a beach volleyball court)

I love how you found such imaginative ways to leave messages about so many friends in so many different ways!  It was fun to test everything to see what might show.

I couldn't be sure.. there is an inaccessible part of the island.. could that be for "the" Purple Feather Cafe "desserts"?  >:D :notme:

rotfl.  I didn't want the chocolates to...melt....

Glad you enjoyed it.  Please visit any time. 

(If anyone stops by when I am not there, please rate it.  I'm curious to how others view it.)

BitBehindWench

fantasymooma

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 06:01 PM »

Happy I LOVED your Island.  It's a wonderful place to be with friends, nice and private. :)

I also liked the little treasure hunt for jewels.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 06:33 PM »

Happy I LOVED your Island.  It's a wonderful place to be with friends, nice and private. :)

I also liked the little treasure hunt for jewels.

Aww thanks Fantasy.  Visit anytime.  I hope you had fun and did not get hit in the head by a coconut.   :-X

BitBehindWench

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 07:47 PM »

I LOVED your island, Happy! Although I think one of the trees is under the impression that I did something...

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 09:23 PM »

I LOVED your island, Happy! Although I think one of the trees is under the impression that I did something...

:notme:  Maybe you were knocking down some coconuts for ingredients to make a "Funky Monkey" fruit drink.  The "Funky Monkey" drink is quite popular at the Purple Feather Cafe.  We all know the Cabana Boy is a slacker, so it couldn't have been him.  Who else could it have been?   :laugh2:

I'm thinking of making a duplicate of this room (furniture wise) and trying to get some mission traffic and ratings in for it...Then maybe we can save our island from the reset.  No worries, the original One Happy Island will remain members only. I need the get away from my Home Space.  :lolg:

Again, if you try to enter and can't please let me know.  I have to set member permissions for each member ---for each room.  It is not universal.   :mad:

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 04:21 PM »

This island is still private and has a separate door on the side wall between the bookcase and back yard. 

The Duplicate open to the "General Public" does not have the sapphires on the beach and the interactive messages.

BitBehindWench

mummykat

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 10:10 PM »

One Happy Island is awesome. Nice work!!   :thumb:
I looked and looked for that cabana boy though. Sigh, no cabana boy today. Had to find my own towel and refresh my own tall cool one.   :drunk:
Pages: [1]   Go Up