VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How come VFK doesn't lable anything??  (Read 4682 times)

fantasymooma

How come VFK doesn't lable anything??
« on: September 05, 2008, 06:22 PM »

I'm try to shop and I have NO CLUE WHAT I AM BUYING!  There's what looks to be Lego's in the Merlin's Store and then some sort of screen? ???    Also I see people with Pins on that I haven't seen before and I want to see what they are named and I can't.   I sure hope they do something about this.  It's driving me nuts not knowing what I see and buy!

(I quickly looked thru the threads and didn't find something on this.  But if it's out there and I missed it I'm sorry.  :shy: )

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: How come VFK doesn't lable anything??
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 06:41 PM »

I'm try to shop and I have NO CLUE WHAT I AM BUYING!  There's what looks to be Lego's in the Merlin's Store and then some sort of screen? ???    Also I see people with Pins on that I haven't seen before and I want to see what they are named and I can't.   I sure hope they do something about this.  It's driving me nuts not knowing what I see and buy!

(I quickly looked thru the threads and didn't find something on this.  But if it's out there and I missed it I'm sorry.  :shy: )

Dangerously, you must choose to buy an item to see it's title.  It opens a smaller window showing the item and it's title.  If you don't want it, you MUST click "Cancel".  If you slip or are not thinking, you will be buying the item, when you only sought to know what it was called.

The "window" after the legos in Merlin's is a teleporter set.  Again, if you click on buy, you will see a window telling you that.. but must be careful cause it's easy to hit buy instead of cancel by mistake.

As far as the pins, all have pics and descriptions in the "new items" section.  Seven of them are from the "fairy quest" and are all pictured in the same first post for that.  Only two buyable ones are magic that I think you already know about, Static and Sparkle.  The rest were either prizes for quests, or for buying into the Founders program.  I "think" that covers them.. again, they are all displayed in the "new items" area.

Hope all this helps a bit gf! :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 07:05 PM »

Dangerously, you must choose to buy an item to see it's title.  It opens a smaller window showing the item and it's title.  If you don't want it, you MUST click "Cancel".  If you slip or are not thinking, you will be buying the item, when you only sought to know what it was called.

The "window" after the legos in Merlin's is a teleporter set.  Again, if you click on buy, you will see a window telling you that.. but must be careful cause it's easy to hit buy instead of cancel by mistake.

As far as the pins, all have pics and descriptions in the "new items" section.  Seven of them are from the "fairy quest" and are all pictured in the same first post for that.  Only two buyable ones are magic that I think you already know about, Static and Sparkle.  The rest were either prizes for quests, or for buying into the Founders program.  I "think" that covers them.. again, they are all displayed in the "new items" area.

Thanks duck.he.  :kiss2:
I'm starting to regret not signing on for so long!  :doh:   But I will def. check out the pins, I have a total of 4 pins, including magic, so I'm trying to make a list of what I don't have to start searching for them. :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 07:12 PM »

Thanks duck.he.  :kiss2:
I'm starting to regret not signing on for so long!  :doh:   But I will def. check out the pins, I have a total of 4 pins, including magic, so I'm trying to make a list of what I don't have to start searching for them. :)

Well, in that case, I have some for you, cause I don't care for pins.  So I have the first 6 Fairy quest pins for you.. the 7th being the Fairy magic which I do use.  Not even sure what else I have.. but I only wear my "red gas" and fairy magic pins.  Will catch you in game gf! :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 09:01 PM »

Be careful because there are a couple of items that show one color and say another to further complicate things.  I can't remember exactly what they are right now. 
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

fantasymooma

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41 AM »

Well, in that case, I have some for you, cause I don't care for pins.  So I have the first 6 Fairy quest pins for you.. the 7th being the Fairy magic which I do use.  Not even sure what else I have.. but I only wear my "red gas" and fairy magic pins.  Will catch you in game gf! :hug:

Aww duck.he no need for that.  If they are your only ones please keep them, you may want them down the road. ;)  Searching for the pins I don't have will give me something to do on VFK.  :)   Thank you for your generosity.  :hug:
Pages: [1]   Go Up