VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Haven't been on VFK for awhile now.  (Read 3878 times)

fantasymooma

Haven't been on VFK for awhile now.
« on: September 03, 2008, 12:48 PM »

To make a long story short,  I haven't been on VFK for about a month and a half.  I got way caught up in Gaia and then I went on vacation so I never really went on to see how things were going.

So I was wondering if someone could briefly update me on all that has happened.  (Clothes, Pins, Games)   The last time I was on I played the Fireworks Game and the Australia walk around Quest.

Thank you all so much and I hope to see everyone in the game, I am on now.  :waveh:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: Haven't been on VFK for awhile now.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:54 PM »

Not trying to be smart, or sucker you into reading a lot of threads.. but IMO, check out at least the titles and maybe the first post of the threads in "Upcoming Events and New Items".  You can look back to where the thread is about the quest you last did, and start there and work forward.

Everything new or happening is in that section of VFK.  The titles will at least give you a basic idea, from which you can ask more specific questions.

This ancient duck brain could hardly begin to say what all has happened! :lolg:   But you never know, maybe there is someone else with a good enough handle on it, to try. ;)

Welcome back gf! :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01 PM »

Not trying to be smart, or sucker you into reading a lot of threads.. but IMO, check out at least the titles and maybe the first post of the threads in "Upcoming Events and New Items".  You can look back to where the thread is about the quest you last did, and start there and work forward.

Everything new or happening is in that section of VFK.  The titles will at least give you a basic idea, from which you can ask more specific questions.

This ancient duck brain could hardly begin to say what all has happened! :lolg:   But you never know, maybe there is someone else with a good enough handle on it, to try. ;)

I have been reading thru some threads, there are so many.   But everytime I see something new on someone I have to come back to here to try and find it,  when I ask a person who has something I never seen before they give the the cold shoulder and ignore me.  So I guess I have ALOT of reading to do.  ::)  LoL

Oh and I have a question,  is everything basically tradeable? 

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:18 PM »

I have been reading thru some threads, there are so many.   But everytime I see something new on someone I have to come back to here to try and find it,  when I ask a person who has something I never seen before they give the the cold shoulder and ignore me.  So I guess I have ALOT of reading to do.  ::)  LoL

Most of the stuff is except for clothes and membership items.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 08:17 PM »

Yeah, there are a lot.  Guess that's why I was hoping just the title and/or first post would help, so you didnt have to read every last post in a thread.  Adventure and I have tried to keep any description and/or pics of new stuff, in the first post.

Thanks Gas for supplying the trading answer, I wasn't sure myself  :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: [1]   Go Up