VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "This week's schedule of events" 9/1 - 9/7  (Read 6538 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
"This week's schedule of events" 9/1 - 9/7
« on: September 01, 2008, 06:16 AM »

We have some exciting events planned for this week!

September 1, 2008

This coming Sunday, September 7th starts the quest for Mermaid Enchantment!

Space Pirates have landed! and Saturday, September 6th marks the introduction of Part one of Space Pirates, The Adventure! Be prepared to encounter Space Pirates during this coming week!

Friday, September 5th is the start of our Friday movie nights! Pop some popcorn, sit back and chat with your friends, and family as you watch a Friday night movie on our new big screens!

There are two Quests today! First, at 1:00 pm Pacific time this afternoon we start a special surprise Quest!

Second, there will be the Quest for the multimedia entertainment center! We already have excellent videos uploaded which will premier on the players' channel!

Starting the Quest for Fairy Enchantment has completed for August. If you have already started your Qeust for Fairy Enchantment, you will be able to complete it anytime during the month of September. The quest for Fairy Enchantment will return soon.

You won't want to miss our quest for Mermaid Enchantment, starting next Sunday.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
Re: "This week's schedule of events" 9/1 - 9/7
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 06:34 AM »

Um.. yeah..  :wtf?:

First, great news for those that started the Fairy Quests, but didn't complete them by last night.  They will be allowed to continue working on it.  However.. how many started and found out they wouldn't be able to finish it, will come back to the home page to find out they can continue?  I bet they are already gone and unhappy.

Then, we have "2" quests today, and the first doesn't even start until 4 pm Eastern??  That will prove interesting.. unless they are now going to plan to make the entertainment center quest a multi day one, like fairy magic.  (Which would negate their original list stating we would have it this weekend)  :??: 

Finally.. and I hope I am not too callous about it.. but "here we go again"? :notme:  What about the list on home page of all we are to get by EOD today?  Is the "schedule for the week" just to get us excited again, and not notice that they have a "kazillion" things left, they promised by EOD?  Hasn't it been around two months we have been waiting to even sit where we want?  Yet they still promise it all, and deliver very little.  (Hmm, my ruffled feathers still won't settle down, even after this mini rant.. ) :mad:

Elf Island, OPEN UP!!  :pray:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 07:32 AM »

Thanks for posting Duck.he! 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

NotAZoo

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 07:42 AM »

I am have been quite silent lately as the game has lost me in many ways although I do log in for my daily credits and whenever new quests arise.   I agree though....there are so many previously promised items to tackle, why just add to it with more items you can't accomodate just yet.   One thing at a time should be their mantra, although it is a 1000 things to promise, deliver 5, promise 1000 more and lets all forget about the 995 things we didn't provide as promised.   

Giving them the benefit of the doubt it does appear they are finally in a release mode with new stuff coming out quite frequently, and I think the grid system and stackable allowances, helped move them along where more can come out now, but like many here say.....where are my horses?

One other gripe....being of the male gender....can I please get something other than a fairy or mermaid enchantment?  I mean really, my manhood is seriously in question playing this game.   Sure they gave me a grill a while back which was nice, but how about some man magic, and passing gas magic doesn't count as that is kind of a gimme at this point.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 08:07 AM »

One other gripe....being of the male gender....can I please get something other than a fairy or mermaid enchantment?  I mean really, my manhood is seriously in question playing this game.   Sure they gave me a grill a while back which was nice, but how about some man magic, and passing gas magic doesn't count as that is kind of a gimme at this point.

So grill counts for manhood....how about the static magic and "fire" teleporter (man cooks by fire - sorry, that's the line my DH uses), and lego blocks and the logs count as Construction items maybe  :??:

Although, yes, I know what you are saying, I hope they come out with some "guy" stuff for you males. 

The fairy magic someone said it was posted somewhere that if you started it in Aug you could finish it in Sept....I also saw Staff telling people the same.  Once I found that out I was passing along the information to newbies there.

As for stuff promised and not delivered yet..  :bighug: -- I just tell myself that I heard in VMK there was going to be Flying Carpet Magic too - but I really WANT to sit, dance, wave soon  :waveb:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 09:10 AM by funfly »

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 04:08 PM »

There are two Quests today! First, at 1:00 pm Pacific time this afternoon we start a special surprise Quest!

Second, there will be the Quest for the multimedia entertainment center! We already have excellent videos uploaded which will premier on the players' channel!

What happened to this quest or did I miss it?  :??:

• Burried In Treasure Magic
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 04:27 PM »

They never put it up so you didn't miss anything.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 04:39 PM »

Gas, take a look at the list in the first post of this thread http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=2841.0

The smilie faces represent what VFK did accomplish of all the things they promised for the weekend.  All the ones without a smilie face, are the usual, "we wanted you to play the game so we teased you with the stuff we knew we could not deliver.  Just as we have done since the beginning."

If I didn't have friends there, I would be SOO out of there, and a long time ago!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 06:22 PM »

ROFL Zoo!  :rofl1:   "man magic" ... hehehe, good one.  I agree with you though.  Lots of guys are really going to flip out after hearing about the mermaid enchantment to come, after they were just given fairy enchantment.  - hopes for some "man magic" - for all you males out there hopefully soon!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18 PM »

ROFL Zoo!  :rofl1:   "man magic" ... hehehe, good one.  I agree with you though.  Lots of guys are really going to flip out after hearing about the mermaid enchantment to come, after they were just given fairy enchantment.  - hopes for some "man magic" - for all you males out there hopefully soon!

Yes, but the funny thing is over on the Fan Forum place, those boys are crying foul because they want to wear a princess hat too.  :rofl1: Are you kidding me? Our son was like, "No, I don't think so". Now I know a certain "Gnome" here might like it as a gnome.he hat, but these kids are saying things like "sexist" and "let us show our feminine side". ROFL!  :rofl1: Nice to hear some "man magic" is desired over this way!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 08:40 PM »

Yes, but the funny thing is over on the Fan Forum place, those boys are crying foul because they want to wear a princess hat too.  :rofl1: Are you kidding me? Our son was like, "No, I don't think so". Now I know a certain "Gnome" here might like it as a gnome.he hat, but these kids are saying things like "sexist" and "let us show our feminine side". ROFL!  :rofl1: Nice to hear some "man magic" is desired over this way!

Too funny Princess!  It was those hats that started Grumpy and Bright on their way to becoming gnomes!!  I think it was the way Grumpy could rationalize his wearing a "girly" hat!  ROFL

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 08:45 PM »

Yes, but the funny thing is over on the Fan Forum place, those boys are crying foul because they want to wear a princess hat too.  :rofl1: Are you kidding me? Our son was like, "No, I don't think so". Now I know a certain "Gnome" here might like it as a gnome.he hat, but these kids are saying things like "sexist" and "let us show our feminine side". ROFL!  :rofl1:

Good Grief!  I wasn't aware of that either!   :hmm:

Too funny Princess!  It was those hats that started Grumpy and Bright on their way to becoming gnomes!!  I think it was the way Grumpy could rationalize his wearing a "girly" hat!  ROFL

:lolg:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 08:38 AM »

Tonight is movie night.  Any word on the time or title of the flick?   :popcorn:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up