VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Minuteman Quest 8/31 - 9/1 (and prize pic)  (Read 4203 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
VFK Minuteman Quest 8/31 - 9/1 (and prize pic)
« on: August 31, 2008, 06:48 AM »

VFK Minuteman Quest!

7:00 AM Pacific Time, Sunday, August 31, 2008, to 10:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday, September 1, 2008

The American Revolutionary War was a very tumultuous time in our history where the founders of our country risked everything they owned and held dear for freedom and independence. They staked their lives on their success and it was this spirit of determination and sacrifice that forged the beginnings of this country and gave it a strong foundation.

The Tricorne hat is a very distinctive representation of this period in American history and the mark of the "Minutemen," the men who were "ready in a moment's notice" to protect their towns and homes from invasion.

In today's quest we will explore this exciting time in our history and find out some interesting facts about the American Revolutionary War and Minutemen, so pick up some rations, bring along the flag and let's go find our tricorne hat!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits and a Golden Tricorne Hat! 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 06:54 AM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: VFK Minuteman Quest 8/31 - 9/1 (and prize pic)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 01:49 PM »

This was a fun quest!   :thumb:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 07:04 PM »

Well, it's 10pm EST and this quest isn't available to me or Monkey. Thought if I did the tree quest first it would show up, but it didn't.  >:[

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 07:11 PM »

Well, it's 10pm EST and this quest isn't available to me or Monkey. Thought if I did the tree quest first it would show up, but it didn't.  >:[

That is NOT fair! :mad:  You should have gotten this quest first, before the tree one.  They said it would run until closing tonight. 

Oh wait, what am I thinking?  Like they have lived up to all they have promised - NOT!  :doh:

:hug: Days

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 07:13 PM »

Days if you don't want to call them, in game you can ask for "technical help" via the report button.  I was surprised it was an option. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 07:17 PM »

Ah...finally got it to come up after logging in again. I'm in single mode tonight it seems. I really didn't like that I had to do the tree quest first...I don't have time enough to do the 1 quest, and here I had to do 2 of them.  Since I haven't been playing often, I am really getting such an overwhelming feeling. It's sad because it's making me feel more distant from the game. I'm trying to keep up with a few things, but it isn't easy. I have work to do tonight, so I don't have time to do the quest on my other characters...esp. if I have to do the tree quest first. Bah! Stinky quests.

Is everyone else in single mode?

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:19 PM »

Ah...finally got it to come up after logging in again. I'm in single mode tonight it seems. I really didn't like that I had to do the tree quest first...I don't have time enough to do the 1 quest, and here I had to do 2 of them.  Since I haven't been playing often, I am really getting such an overwhelming feeling. It's sad because it's making me feel more distant from the game. I'm trying to keep up with a few things, but it isn't easy. I have work to do tonight, so I don't have time to do the quest on my other characters...esp. if I have to do the tree quest first. Bah! Stinky quests.

I have been going in and out of single mode throughout the day.  I think it is probably due to the volume of players or player movement. Yup...Happy did it!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 05:23 AM »

:wavet:  Congrats for getting the quest, just too bad you had to go through all that anguish!

Yes, I too was in single player for the tree quest.  It made it actually quicker to do!

Pages: [1]   Go Up