VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration for New Characters Now Available.  (Read 5758 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Registration for New Characters Now Available.
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:58 PM »

If you would like to add some "friends" or family members who you did not get to sign up before, you can do so now. I read this elsewhere and tested it to see if it worked. It did.  :)

1.Click the large blue "Register" button on the home page.
2. Fill out the information required.
3. A link will be provided to confirm and complete your registration.
4. If your birthday makes you under 13, the parent's E-mail receives notification. (Actually everyone receives E-Mail notification, under 13 is parent info E-Mail)

Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you know of anyone who has not been able to sign up yet. Hugs.  :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
Re: Registration for New Characters Now Available.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05 PM »

Woot! Cool!  Thanks Princess!    :)
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:26 PM »

I tried this, however I was never sent any email notification.  There was just a link to click to complete the registration, after you filled in all the required information.  Then your character is active in VFK.  Wondering if this form has the same problems with the change password form, as emails are not being sent out?   :hmmmm:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 08:38 PM »

I tried this, however I was never sent any email notification.  There was just a link to click to complete the registration, after you filled in all the required information.  Then your character is active in VFK.  Wondering if this form has the same problems with the change password form, as emails are not being sent out?   :hmmmm:

Astro, I tested this with a couple of characters with a gmail address. After clicking on the link and activating the character, I checked the mailbox and there were 2 messages waiting for each new character. One with an activation link and a second saying you are registered. Some folks had to check their spam folders and found the E-Mails there. I don't know - I'm not really good with the whole technical part of it.  :lolg: It took a few minutes for the E-Mails to get there, though.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 08:44 PM »

Astro, I tested this with a couple of characters with a gmail address. After clicking on the link and activating the character, I checked the mailbox and there were 2 messages waiting for each new character. One with an activation link and a second saying you are registered. Some folks had to check their spam folders and found the E-Mails there. I don't know - I'm not really good with the whole technical part of it.  :lolg: It took a few minutes for the E-Mails to get there, though.

Thanks Princess, I'm glad to hear that some people are at least getting emails though, that is good news.  The bad news, is I still didn't receive any email.  I had checked my spam folder too, just in case, and nothing.   :??:   Maybe it will show up in a few days?  Not that it really matters much, since there was a link to activate the character anyway.

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 11:24 PM »

Thanks Princess, I'm glad to hear that some people are at least getting emails though, that is good news.  The bad news, is I still didn't receive any email.  I had checked my spam folder too, just in case, and nothing.   :??:   Maybe it will show up in a few days?  Not that it really matters much, since there was a link to activate the character anyway.

Weird!  I opened another account and the email was in my spam. Can you still log in on the new account ok?

PintsWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 07:13 PM »

Thanks Princess, I'm glad to hear that some people are at least getting emails though, that is good news.  The bad news, is I still didn't receive any email.  I had checked my spam folder too, just in case, and nothing.   :??:   Maybe it will show up in a few days?  Not that it really matters much, since there was a link to activate the character anyway.

Weird!  I opened another account and the email was in my spam. Can you still log in on the new account ok?

Yes, you can log into the new account just fine.  I think because they give you an activation link to follow as an option (after your done with registration), instead of just getting the one they send to email. 

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 08:42 PM »

Yes, you can log into the new account just fine.  I think because they give you an activation link to follow as an option (after your done with registration), instead of just getting the one they send to email. 

Oh good!  At least you're not making accounts and then not being able to log in.

PintsWench

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 08:45 PM »

So, our 7 year old daughter and I had a mommy/daughter moment tonight.  :bighug: PrincessRed was begging me to let her create her first "mule".  :lolg: Yes, it is true!  :rofl1: She had always wanted to have one on VMK, but we were always busy keeping up with King's "minion army"!  :laugh2: So, tonight she and I registered one additional character for her. It was actually so cute as she chose the title she wanted and then proceeded to do the quests for it. I just had to share...our "mule" bonding moment.  :rofl1:

RosieC

It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 08:46 PM »

So, our 7 year old daughter and I had a mommy/daughter moment tonight.  :bighug: PrincessRed was begging me to let her create her first "mule".  :lolg: Yes, it is true!  :rofl1: She had always wanted to have one on VMK, but we were always busy keeping up with King's "minion army"!  :laugh2: So, tonight she and I registered one additional character for her. It was actually so cute as she chose the title she wanted and then proceeded to do the quests for it. I just had to share...our "mule" bonding moment.  :rofl1:

Aww!  HEE HAW!   Cute!   :)

PintsWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 09:21 PM »

Aww!  HEE HAW!   Cute!   :)

LOL,  very sweet Princess!

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 06:16 PM »

Oh so cute!  Like mother like daughter.  Just as long as she isn't to much like her daddy...   :bighug:  I think he liked his minions a little to much hehe.  :grouphug3:

~Dream (and her minions)
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:
Pages: [1]   Go Up