VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stable room and horse  (Read 5836 times)

Disney Dreams

Stable room and horse
« on: July 26, 2008, 11:36 PM »

Soooo pretty.  Both of them.
And the way the horse moves his head from side to side and her front hoof.  Awww, nice work VFK.  Where's that carrot when you need it? hehe
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:38 PM by Disney Dreams »

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Stable room and horse
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 10:02 AM »

Woot to horses! Wow!  :clapping:  :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:31 AM »

Last night I followed staff to that room and saw Vintage and Minty(?) they stated that room and horse were for founders....could have 4 horses in stable room.  They also said there would be another room (perhaps different stable, not sure who it will be available to) to be able to connect to this stable. An additional 4 horses could be kept in that room as well.  Total of 8 horses allowed per player, hinted we could not trade horses, but not sure.

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:19 PM »

The movements of the horse were pretty smooth, natural and wonderful!  Made me wonder why our characters don't move as nicely.  I'm asking for alot, aren't I???   :laugh2:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 05:18 PM »

The movements of the horse were pretty smooth, natural and wonderful!  Made me wonder why our characters don't move as nicely.  I'm asking for alot, aren't I???   :laugh2:

:rofl1:  You sure are my friend!!  At least of VFK!!

So nice to see you back posting Disco! :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 10:31 PM »

Awww, thank you PD!  :hug: I was at a conference for work all last week and I refused to bring a laptop.  I figured they already had me suffering enough since we were in the HEAT in Phoenix, Arizona.  Well, yes the hotel was nicely air conditioned, but we were basically trapped there!  So, I didn't want to be expected to check my work Emails.  The bad part of that strategy was I also didn't have any way to check posts on No BS!!   :td:  But, I'm back now!   :thumb:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 03:06 PM »

So as it stands right now, the only way to get the horse is if you are a founder? Do I have that correct?
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:40 PM »

So as it stands right now, the only way to get the horse is if you are a founder? Do I have that correct?

As I understand it the founders will get the platinum horse in the promotion.  There will be other horses for sale for credits.  Of course, I've been wrong before, so please correct me if you have heard something different. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 05:46 PM »

As I understand it the founders will get the platinum horse in the promotion.  There will be other horses for sale for credits.  Of course, I've been wrong before, so please correct me if you have heard something different. 

This is correct based on what has been said, I have read that a survey of some players took place in a room with staff (not naming names but I am sure you would not have to look far) they discused how to price the horses.  It was decided horse prices would start at 5,000 credits. - I have seen a screen shot so I know this did occur.  It was also stated at this time they will not be tradeable initialy the stable holds I think I read 4 horses in stalls and 2 additional can wonder about.  Giving a player the option to own up to 6 horses is my understanding based on what has been passed to other players by word of mouth.  Keep tuned to home page for information as they say ;)

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 10:07 PM »

This is correct based on what has been said, I have read that a survey of some players took place in a room with staff (not naming names but I am sure you would not have to look far) they discused how to price the horses.  It was decided horse prices would start at 5,000 credits. - I have seen a screen shot so I know this did occur.  It was also stated at this time they will not be tradeable initialy the stable holds I think I read 4 horses in stalls and 2 additional can wonder about.  Giving a player the option to own up to 6 horses is my understanding based on what has been passed to other players by word of mouth.  Keep tuned to home page for information as they say ;)
Thanks so much for answering my question.  :hug:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH
Pages: [1]   Go Up