VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Today's Bugs  (Read 5857 times)

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Today's Bugs
« on: July 13, 2008, 09:33 PM »

Did anyone experience any bugs today? I had a few:

1. Outside the Zoo there were 2 of me -- One was stuck under the tree and the other was free to move about the room.

2. In the room with the waterfall -- I landed on the water a couple of times.

3. In the room with Ned's shack -- I ended up on the left side of the room (this was probably supposed to happen? It happened when I followed a friend)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Today's Bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 09:48 PM »

Days, I did notice that people were stuck in the water and also across the Creek at Ned Kelly's shack.
Did anyone else find that there was no way to exit left in the second Opera House room? (The Harbor Room) I could only keep walking to the right and go through the third Opera House room to make it back to the main one to then exit to the Zoo. Did that even make sense? Just wondering if I was doing something wrong?  :crazy2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 10:03 PM »

Days, I did notice that people were stuck in the water and also across the Creek at Ned Kelly's shack.
Did anyone else find that there was no way to exit left in the second Opera House room? (The Harbor Room) I could only keep walking to the right and go through the third Opera House room to make it back to the main one to then exit to the Zoo. Did that even make sense? Just wondering if I was doing something wrong?  :crazy2:

It made perfect sense Princess.  When I was doing the quest I found the same thing.  As I was writing the spoilers, I too could not get back.  So I had written a "how to" get back to the front of the Opera House.  

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:49 PM »

Yes, same here. No clue why you couldn't go back into the first room from the second -- maybe they wanted to give us some virtual exercise.  :rofl3:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 11:56 AM »

Same, I couldn't find any exits.  I'm really really hoping for exit signs on the floors at some point in the near future.  Hope it's not too much to ask for, but I can never find those invisible exits.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 07:06 PM »

Same, I couldn't find any exits.  I'm really really hoping for exit signs on the floors at some point in the near future.  Hope it's not too much to ask for, but I can never find those invisible exits.

It really is not too difficult to find the exits,  although indeed a pain the first time to search for them... UNTIL... the Australian Quest!  Those outback rooms, OMG, took forever to get near an edge of the screen, and then forever to walk the edges to see when/where you would finally disappear!  (A tad tooooo realistic if you were in the real thing perhaps? :lolg: )

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 05:15 PM »

It really is not too difficult to find the exits,  although indeed a pain the first time to search for them... UNTIL... the Australian Quest!  Those outback rooms, OMG, took forever to get near an edge of the screen, and then forever to walk the edges to see when/where you would finally disappear!  (A tad tooooo realistic if you were in the real thing perhaps? :lolg: )

LOL ~ Yea, I really will need to bring my canteen along!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 05:47 PM »

This the only Bugs I like

Sorry Fee has lost his marbles today, and his sense of humor is on the loose hee hee hee hee...................Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers
Pages: [1]   Go Up