VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New family V.I.P passes being offered  (Read 4069 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
New family V.I.P passes being offered
« on: July 13, 2008, 05:21 PM »

You might notice at home page New family V.I.P passes are being offered. - they also switched the page to release candidate Gama

This time around they have set up the purchase on https (secured address) and again with Secure Pay

The offer is similar to before - but without the bonus items from the initial offer.

monthly $9.95 6 months $49.95 and 12 months $79.95.
Bonus this time is 30K extra credits, VFK T-shirt, Bi-monthly Comic V.I.P. pin, and more for 6 or 12 month sign up

Here is the new offer - there are some changes to note.

The Family V.I.P. Pass includes:
Create Family or Group rooms

Have you wanted to be able to have a family room that you can all share? Now you can have your very own special family place on VFK!

Share your credits in your family room
Share your furniture in your family room
Build rides together
Decorate rooms together
Enter competitions together.
Chat together even after game hours. Excellent for extended families.

Have a favorite hobby? Create a group room for it! Invite other Family V.I.P. Pass members to join your group. Have invitation only events, have public events. Make a room for your local club or organization where you can all meet together on VFK.

Families Helping Families Program

Donate 10% to your favorite charity. Raise money for your favorite non-profit organization. You can specify a non-profit organization such as a charitable group or even your church to receive 10 percent of your membership fee. If you don't specify a non-profit group, VFK contributes a part of your membership proceeds to charities worldwide for you.

Up to 10 family accounts.

Daily Credits:

1,000 credits given once a day at login to family member account specified by Family V.I.P Pass holder. (This could be allocated to any one of the family member accounts, or can be allocated a different family member account each day.)

Credit card validation for main Family V.I.P. Pass holder.

Family V.I.P. Pass Setup including:

Ability to set Instant Messenger Chat on whichever family accounts the Family V.I.P. Pass account holder chooses (The standard dictionary chat is the default for all accounts). You can chat with family and group members from anywhere in the kingdom.
Permit/limit videos watched
One click permission to allow family members to be eligible for participation in Welcoming Committee

Enhanced Friend's List - Add new friends while keeping the old, with 600 More Friends you'll never have to delete a friend!

Special invitation from your best friend? Keep all your mail in a V.I.P Inbox for messages.

Free code for a piece of furniture every month.

Special commands that allow you to:

List all items and furniture in a room
List all the people in the room to locate your friend quickly, or selectively boot people from your room.

Family V.I.P. Pass in-game pin

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 05:25 PM by Adventuredaz »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: New family V.I.P passes being offered
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 06:37 PM »

Oh correct me if I am wrong people are actually paying for 6 or 12 months on a game that is not close to ready. The things they are offering most do not exist. And it starts now? Ok who would take this deal. I sure would not. The founders to me was different.  :wtf?:

down from 20 wonder why?Credit card validation for main Family V.I.P. Pass holder. was that they only way you could join originally

Ability to set Instant Messenger Chat on whichever family accounts the Family V.I.P. Pass account holder chooses (The standard dictionary chat is the default for all accounts). You can chat with family and group members from anywhere in the kingdom.

what does this mean default are they planning 2 types of chat

One click permission to allow family members to be eligible for participation in Welcoming Committee
what does this mean.
Enhanced Friend's List - Add new friends while keeping the old, with 600 More Friends you'll never have to delete a friend! down from 800

List all the people in the room to locate your friend quickly, or selectively boot people from your room. does mean regular players can not boot seems odd

do founders get this pin too. or does the founders pin mean they same just thinking of pin collectors
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:54 PM by littlebelle »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 07:10 PM »

Nice catch Add and great questions Belle.  I wonder about the answers too. Does anyone know if Founders still add 20 people?
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 12:55 AM »

Oh correct me if I am wrong people are actually paying for 6 or 12 months on a game that is not close to ready. The things they are offering most do not exist. And it starts now? Ok who would take this deal. I sure would not. The founders to me was different.  :wtf?:

down from 20 wonder why?Credit card validation for main Family V.I.P. Pass holder. was that they only way you could join originally

what does this mean default are they planning 2 types of chat

what does this mean.
Enhanced Friend's List - Add new friends while keeping the old, with 600 More Friends you'll never have to delete a friend! down from 800

List all the people in the room to locate your friend quickly, or selectively boot people from your room. does mean regular players can not boot seems odd

do founders get this pin too. or does the founders pin mean they same just thinking of pin collectors

Sorry I didn't see this before I called them tonight.  We discussed many things, membership was not one of them. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up