Sports (Fanatasy & RL) > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports

<< < (2/5) > >>

Happy:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on July 09, 2008, 08:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 09, 2008, 08:31 PM ---Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions? 

--- End quote ---

Sure.. remember that lawn dart game?  Lawn Gnomes!   Brite and Grumpy being tossed to attempt to land their pointy little hats (with body still attached) inside a circle some distance away..  :rofl1:

--- End quote ---

I hope they don't land in the water hazzards...Duck Ponds....hehehe!

gshawen:
I can do the football, but have no clue about the olympic stuff

Kat:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 09, 2008, 08:31 PM ---Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions? 

--- End quote ---

This is a good idea Happy.  I know not everyone plays smallworlds, but they do have a lot of games there.  Chess, checkers, chinese checkers, pool, mini golf, and arcade games.  We could easily enough choose to do a tournament in one of the games, or do several games for a NoBS Olympics if we had enough interest.

Kat:

--- Quote from: gshawen on July 10, 2008, 09:51 PM ---I can do the football, but have no clue about the olympic stuff

--- End quote ---

I've been looking online for an existing fantasy game around the Olympics but there doesn't seem to be one.  My idea for creating one is to choose a list of events (maybe 10 or 15) and have people choose 2 or 3 countries for each event.  Then have a set score for gold, silver, and bronze medals (I'm thinking 3 pts. for gold, 2 for silver, and 1 for bronze).   The winner would be the person who accumulates the most points at the end.  I would be happy to do this if there is interest.  Gas, as our resident fantasy league expert, would my idea work?

littlebelle:
Well as long as you do not vote for Canada in most sports thaat narrows down the choice. Except for rowing we rock most times in that. The rest is so Canadian the goal is personal best  :groan: sounds like a fun idea :) I would do that :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version