Sports (Fanatasy & RL) > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports

(1/5) > >>

gshawen:
 Can we have a place to put fantasy sports threads, not just nascar stuff? I love playing fantasy football and would love to start some leagues with some of you.

Purpleduck:
Alright Gas!  You found this spot too!

(I answered your PM as well ;) )

Kat:
Gas,

I'm so glad to see you post this.  I just said to Ant the other day that I was hoping we could do a football fantasy league!   :2thunbs:

I would also be interested in doing a fantasy league type thing with the Olympics if it exists.   :hmmmm:

Happy:
Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions? 

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 09, 2008, 08:31 PM ---Great idea Gas! 

I wonder if we could also come up with some type of NoBS Olympics....along the lines of the March Madness Checker Tourney Decoy created on VMK. Hmm :hmmmm:...anyone have any ideas on some competitions? 

--- End quote ---

Sure.. remember that lawn dart game?  Lawn Gnomes!   Brite and Grumpy being tossed to attempt to land their pointy little hats (with body still attached) inside a circle some distance away..  :rofl1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version