Online Worlds > Xeko (Elf Island)

Elf Island

(1/17) > >>

Adventuredaz:
Well, we've all tried so many different things... I am posting this link set up for Former VMK players.  The link was given by Lily and if I am correct the game is some how related to Smallworlds.  It will be interesting to see how those that critisized taking advantage of VMK players feel about the offer which sounds vaugely familiar and I see a mouse reference - but I will give it a look.

--- Quote from: Lily(myspace) --- This seems to look like a fun and wholesome place for adventure! I came accross this link with a special pre-registration link for VMK peeps! Let me know what you think...

http://www.registration.elfisland.com/vmk.php
--- End quote ---
It is rumored Lily or Hula might be headed to this game.  Interesting to note, I look and can't come across this except from her so that would seem to substatiate the rumor she is headed there.

It looks like it will be geared to the younger crowd.

AmberDaze:
I signed up. Guess now we have to wait...  :)

Adventuredaz:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on July 09, 2008, 05:26 PM ---I signed up. Guess now we have to wait...  :)

--- End quote ---
yup...ok have some elf cool-aid while you wait... :notme:

thealienstitch:
I think Boo and I may have to check out this game. Fee definitely is interested yup yup yup...................Fee :)

CoralHibiscus:
I registered for it earlier today. I won't be CoralHibiscus on there though since it was 1 letter too long!  >:[

But I will be CoralRose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version