VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fourth of July Independence Day Quest 7/4 - 7/5  (Read 3061 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Fourth of July Independence Day Quest 7/4 - 7/5
« on: July 02, 2008, 08:17 AM »

From the home page:

Fourth of July Independence Day Quest
Friday July Fourth 7:00 A.M. Pacific Time to Saturday July 5th 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Blast off this Fourth of July with a celebration of freedom and independence in a quest to discover the mysteries surrounding the founding of the United States. This Friday marks the anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. Whether you would have been a loyalist, or a revolutionary on the original Fourth of July, you will not want to miss this quest. It’s 1776 again and the quest for freedom is on!

Your Development Team
Virtual Family Kingdom

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
Re: Fourth of July Independence Day Quest 7/4 - 7/5
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 06:51 AM »

Here are the prizes:

Fourth of July Independence Day Quest
Friday July Fourth 7:00 A.M. Pacific Time to Saturday July 5th 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Blast off this Fourth of July with a celebration of freedom and independence in a quest to discover the mysteries surrounding the founding of the United States. This Friday marks the anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. Whether you would have been a loyalist, or a revolutionary on the original Fourth of July, you will not want to miss this quest. It's 1776 again and the quest for freedom is on!

When you have completed your journey through the past, you will receive 1,000 credits, and your choice of the American or British flag waving on a Stainless Steel flag pole, and our first holiday pin, the 4th of July Let Freedom Ring Pin!

You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:
Pages: [1]   Go Up