VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any NEW Missions to be released ??  (Read 6374 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Any NEW Missions to be released ??
« on: June 22, 2008, 12:01 PM »

Hi Hi :)

Just wondering for those of you that have gotten to spend some time with the Moderators in SW ...  Or if anyone sees a Moderator in game, if we could maybe ask the question?

Will we be getting any more Missions to do, before the end of Beta?  I read through the Forums and can't seem to find anything concrete about an answer.

I'm going through Mission withdrawl now, since I'm caught up on mine.   :(

If I happen to be online, please don't hesitate to come and get me to help with any Missions I can.     :hisign:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
Re: Any NEW Missions to be released ??
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 12:08 PM »

OMG, how the heck did you get enough points on that 'bananas' game??
Ugh - I can't get the hang of it...

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52 PM »

The trick for the Ape game, is to really try and save your lives.  You get bonus points at the end of the level for as many lives as you have saved.  I believe it's 2k per life. 

Also, the trick to the Snake is this.  Once that round begins, stay in the bottom left of your screen.  Once the snake begins moving, jump all the way up to the top left of your screen.  Then, run all the way across, to the right of your screen and TURN AROUND and begin shooting the snake rapidly until he turns blue.  Then jump on him a few times, round over.  I honestly did not even begin shooting at the snake until I was at the very top of the screen, and at the furthest to the right as I could get.  Then I turn around and shoot.  It looks like he might get you, but he doesn't... he dies before then.  If you think he's too close, you can move to the right some more, and then turn around and shoot some more, but I really didn't need to do that.  I hope this helps?  If not let me know, and I can try and explain better on where you might be getting hung up.  Good Luck Real, you can do it girl!   :clapping:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 01:20 PM »

The trick for the Ape game, is to really try and save your lives.  You get bonus points at the end of the level for as many lives as you have saved.  I believe it's 2k per life. 

Also, the trick to the Snake is this.  Once that round begins, stay in the bottom left of your screen.  Once the snake begins moving, jump all the way up to the top left of your screen.  Then, run all the way across, to the right of your screen and TURN AROUND and begin shooting the snake rapidly until he turns blue.  Then jump on him a few times, round over.  I honestly did not even begin shooting at the snake until I was at the very top of the screen, and at the furthest to the right as I could get.  Then I turn around and shoot.  It looks like he might get you, but he doesn't... he dies before then.  If you think he's too close, you can move to the right some more, and then turn around and shoot some more, but I really didn't need to do that.  I hope this helps?  If not let me know, and I can try and explain better on where you might be getting hung up.  Good Luck Real, you can do it girl!   :clapping:

Thanks Astro!  Now I will go back and try again!  I could always get about 3/4 of the snake blue.. but never more than that.

Btw, ARE there any tasks after Crazy Ape?  (I never did see the one to gift someone.. wondering what I'm missing)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 03:32 PM »

Thanks Astro!  Now I will go back and try again!  I could always get about 3/4 of the snake blue.. but never more than that.

Btw, ARE there any tasks after Crazy Ape?  (I never did see the one to gift someone.. wondering what I'm missing)

You're Welcome   :hug:

There is only one more task to do after Crazy Ape.  It's called Synchronized Sitting.  You basically have to sit down the same time as 2 other people.  Doesn't have to be in a specific room or a specific chair.  What we do is 1 person will count off 1, 2, 3 and then we all sit at the same time.  Trick is to click on the chair you want to sit in.  The window then will be up with the button you need to click on "to actually sit down".  Wait for your person to count off and then you all sit (Yourself and 2 other people).  Mission Accomplished!  Good Luck! 

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 06:15 PM »

I never had the gift someone mission either.  However, early on in the game I gifted an item to Astro as we were trying out to see how gifting worked.  I wonder if I completed that mission without realizing it?

If the ape and sitting mission are all that's left I may just skip them.  I really hate that ape game after trying it just once.  :cpuhammer:
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

FurballWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 06:28 PM »

I never had the gift someone mission either.  However, early on in the game I gifted an item to Astro as we were trying out to see how gifting worked.  I wonder if I completed that mission without realizing it?

If the ape and sitting mission are all that's left I may just skip them.  I really hate that ape game after trying it just once.  :cpuhammer:

Interesting thought Kat.. I have done gifting too earlier on.. maybe that is why we didn't get it  :hmmmm:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 07:00 PM »

(I never did see the one to gift someone.. wondering what I'm missing)

Interesting thought Kat.. I have done gifting too earlier on.. maybe that is why we didn't get it  :hmmmm:

I did have to do the Mission to gift someone.  It was after SW took away the Golf requirement for a Mission though.  And the Mission task was to gift someone with a less social status than myself.  But I don't remember what exact mission and where in order the task was??

I had even gifted the couch back to you that day Kat, as well as gifting items for people to use for Missions, and I still was required to complete the "Gift Mission".  Weird?    :??:   Another Mission bug maybe?  I'm not sure?  I'll have to look and see what I even got for completing it, as I don't recall.  Probably just leveled up, no tokens?
Pages: [1]   Go Up