Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

Missions

(1/2) > >>

Happy:
Hi!
Although I am registered for SW, I don't seem to have too much time to get in there.  If any of you are ever one person short of a group mission and just need someone afk,  please feel free to pm me here. If I see it in time , I'll do my best to open a new window, sign in, and help. 
 :bighug:
Happy Guest

Astro:
Well I for one would like your virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk.   :notme:     :hug:  ( I do understand though ~ how to find time for all these new games is crazy as it is. )

Still don't have you on my VFK list either.   :(

Super sweet of you to post your help though.  I'm sure everyone appreciates it.   :bighug:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: AstroGigiblue on June 18, 2008, 12:35 AM ---Well I for one would like your virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk.   :notme:     :hug:  ( I do understand though ~ how to find time for all these new games is crazy as it is. )

Super sweet of you to post your help though.  I'm sure everyone appreciates it.   :bighug:

--- End quote ---

Ah, somebody else is missing her too!  I thought I was the only one, because I don't play Gaia, and she seems to "be stuck" there.

I for "two" would like her virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk!  Astro, Days and myself had a perfectly wonderful night in those comfy lounge chairs at the waters edge, but missed being "happy" for your not being there!  Now get out of Gaia, take a day off from the Purple Feather Shop, and join us!  :please:

(Psst, Astro.. maybe if we took a bunch of my feathers and strewed them around SW, she would come.. she still is in the habit of cleaning them up.  What do you think, do we need to get this desperate?)

Happy:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on June 18, 2008, 12:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: AstroGigiblue on June 18, 2008, 12:35 AM ---Well I for one would like your virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk.   :notme:     :hug:  ( I do understand though ~ how to find time for all these new games is crazy as it is. )

--- End quote ---

Ah, somebody else is missing her too!  I thought I was the only one, because I don't play Gaia, and she seems to "be stuck" there.

I for "two" would like her virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk!  Astro, Days and myself had a perfectly wonderful night in those comfy lounge chairs at the waters edge, but missed being "happy" for your not being there!  Now get out of Gaia, take a day off from the Purple Feather Shop, and join us!  :please:

(Psst, Astro.. maybe if we took a bunch of my feathers and strewed them around SW, she would come.. she still is in the habit of cleaning them up.  What do you think, do we need to get this desperate?)

--- End quote ---

:bighug:  I'll try.  If there is a certain time you tend to all be on, please PM me the time and I'll see what I can do. 

Purpleduck:
I know I am all over the place with my times in the game.  But generally, there are a LOT of noBS players on, after closing in VFK.  (Yes it's late, but I see you still up and on here even then!) :lolg: :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version