VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missions  (Read 6405 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Missions
« on: June 16, 2008, 12:41 PM »

Hi!
Although I am registered for SW, I don't seem to have too much time to get in there.  If any of you are ever one person short of a group mission and just need someone afk,  please feel free to pm me here. If I see it in time , I'll do my best to open a new window, sign in, and help. 
 :bighug:
Happy Guest

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Missions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:35 AM »

Well I for one would like your virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk.   :notme:     :hug:  ( I do understand though ~ how to find time for all these new games is crazy as it is. )

Still don't have you on my VFK list either.   :(

Super sweet of you to post your help though.  I'm sure everyone appreciates it.   :bighug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:55 AM »

Well I for one would like your virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk.   :notme:     :hug:  ( I do understand though ~ how to find time for all these new games is crazy as it is. )

Super sweet of you to post your help though.  I'm sure everyone appreciates it.   :bighug:

Ah, somebody else is missing her too!  I thought I was the only one, because I don't play Gaia, and she seems to "be stuck" there.

I for "two" would like her virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk!  Astro, Days and myself had a perfectly wonderful night in those comfy lounge chairs at the waters edge, but missed being "happy" for your not being there!  Now get out of Gaia, take a day off from the Purple Feather Shop, and join us!  :please:

(Psst, Astro.. maybe if we took a bunch of my feathers and strewed them around SW, she would come.. she still is in the habit of cleaning them up.  What do you think, do we need to get this desperate?)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 09:33 AM »

Ah, somebody else is missing her too!  I thought I was the only one, because I don't play Gaia, and she seems to "be stuck" there.

I for "two" would like her virtual self to be on SW more ~ and not be afk!  Astro, Days and myself had a perfectly wonderful night in those comfy lounge chairs at the waters edge, but missed being "happy" for your not being there!  Now get out of Gaia, take a day off from the Purple Feather Shop, and join us!  :please:

(Psst, Astro.. maybe if we took a bunch of my feathers and strewed them around SW, she would come.. she still is in the habit of cleaning them up.  What do you think, do we need to get this desperate?)

:bighug:  I'll try.  If there is a certain time you tend to all be on, please PM me the time and I'll see what I can do. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 11:17 AM »

I know I am all over the place with my times in the game.  But generally, there are a LOT of noBS players on, after closing in VFK.  (Yes it's late, but I see you still up and on here even then!) :lolg: :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 05:44 PM »

What am I going to do after the summer?! Staying up until 4am won't be easy when I have to get up at 7!  :rofl3:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:31 PM »

:lolg:  Ah yes, Happy girl loves her Gaia!  We found you out Happy!  I'm on Gaia ... sometimes....   :blush:   Not often enough though, and I know that.   :(

The Island in SW is quite relaxing.  I happened upon it when I wasn't able to load any other public rooms.  The lounge chairs and sand is a very nice view!  You never know who will be following you through the maze.  Even Ant got to pop in for awhile to chat with us!   :tan:

I agree Ducky.  I think if you do leave a trail of purple feathers, Happy will be there to clean them up.  Just make sure the trail begins in your pond though.  It's an awesome room you created there!   :thumbs:

:bighug:  I'll try.  If there is a certain time you tend to all be on, please PM me the time and I'll see what I can do. 

Well ... the "gaming" hours that I am keeping lately are horrible, and my times are never the same.  Shame on me.  hehe   Summer always gets really busy for me, and I don't really tend to be on any site usually until at least after 9pm my time, if not later.  That is one thing I knew I would be in trouble with, with SW.  It's open 24/7.  And there's always someone on as late (or early?) as I am.   :lolg:   Sometimes sooner, just depends on what is going on in "real".  Of course if I ever know of an exact time I'd be around, I will let you know.   :hug:

I know I am all over the place with my times in the game.  But generally, there are a LOT of noBS players on, after closing in VFK.  (Yes it's late, but I see you still up and on here even then!) :lolg: :hug:

Yes Happy!  I see you not sleeping girly, sometimes when I sign on here!   :uhuh:     :lolg:

What am I going to do after the summer?! Staying up until 4am won't be easy when I have to get up at 7!  :rofl3:

SmallWorlds being open 24/7, surely isn't helping all of us "addicts" is it??   :lol:   I hear you Days!
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up