VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SW updates, & Pet Whisperer...at your service!  (Read 6619 times)

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
SW updates, & Pet Whisperer...at your service!
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:53 PM »

Juliana Smallworlds said earlier tonight that they are hoping to get one update a month until they reach version 1.0. I think Juliana said they are currently at version .5.

She also said that they will be adding food, and spell pins! Woot!

Also, I just have to say that all the pets in SW are so cuuuute!  But really, it's all about the cookies...

Click below to watch an SW Pet Whisperer in action!  :rofl3:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j239/snailly946/Smallworlds/?action=view&current=8bc2107b.flv
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:58 PM by AmberDaze »

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

silvrstrfx

Re: SW updates, & Pet Whisperer...at your service!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 12:03 AM »

Yay fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:28 AM »

Haha!  I had no idea you were videotaping our 'dance party for a mission' Days!

But after seeing a couple shows back on Sunday, of the Dog Whisperer, yes, you indeed are on SW!  So priceless how they all ran to you when you came in!

Yes, Juliana showed up in my room to visit (first time I ever had a staff anywhere come in!), she enjoyed my duck pond, and we asked her a lot of questions.  She lives in New Zealand, and was very open and friendly.

When LabGirl came to ask us to join her at her place for the dance mission, Juliana was the first to say sure!  She even dropped off a stereo for Lab, so we could dance to music. (We don't know yet if the stereo will stay, or was a loan.. but sweet either way!)

You are correct, she did say they are at 0.5 Beta, and will go live when they hit 1.0.  This set of changes that was to have taken place today, would correct the issues with not being able to load rooms.  But they had some major issue delaying it's implementation.  She also said there is supposed to be one of these major changes every month, moving them closer to that 1.0.  She also said that, as you said Days, there will be food, and she also said spells (magic)!!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 09:15 AM »

And I would like to thank all the No.BS peeps that came and danced up a storm....I just went to my room...and the stereo is still here for now. As she had to leave quickly last night - I am sure she will come back and get it soon.  I will keep it dusted for her  :waveh:

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 09:26 AM »

And I would like to thank all the No.BS peeps that came and danced up a storm....I just went to my room...and the stereo is still here for now. As she had to leave quickly last night - I am sure she will come back and get it soon.  I will keep it dusted for her  :waveh:

Juliana was so sweet, I bet she leaves it! ;)

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 10:00 AM »

:rofl1: So the next time Ohana misbehaves when your on Days, I'm so coming to visit you!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 12:12 PM »

Days and her cookies ....   :notme:   All the SW pets love her!

I am so sorry if I didn't make it to this Dance Mission in time.  (If this is the one I got a message on?)  I really don't like how long it takes for mail messages to be delivered in SW.  I find most of the time, I just follow to whoever I need to get a message to, and tell them.  Also, I think there is still a buggy issue with the Golf game, because that's where I was frozen when this party took place I think?  Big crash for me.    :(
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 01:04 PM »

I am so sorry if I didn't make it to this Dance Mission in time.  (If this is the one I got a message on?)  I really don't like how long it takes for mail messages to be delivered in SW.  I find most of the time, I just follow to whoever I need to get a message to, and tell them.  Also, I think there is still a buggy issue with the Golf game, because that's where I was frozen when this party took place I think?  Big crash for me.    :(

Yes, it was for Lab Girl that I sent you the message.  (I personally don't care for the fact that there is no sound when you get mail.. I don't think to look there all that often myself, so I have missed out on helping some others, for seeing the mail too late.)

As far as the golf game mission goes, Juliana did say they may just remove that mission, because they have not had time to try to fix it.  She was clear they had some much bigger issues to deal with first (and it was my impression from her, that the bug in golf, was maybe all the way at the bottom of the list to be resolved).

Thanks for trying gf! :hug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 12:16 AM »

Yes, it was for Lab Girl that I sent you the message.  (I personally don't care for the fact that there is no sound when you get mail.. I don't think to look there all that often myself, so I have missed out on helping some others, for seeing the mail too late.)

As far as the golf game mission goes, Juliana did say they may just remove that mission, because they have not had time to try to fix it.  She was clear they had some much bigger issues to deal with first (and it was my impression from her, that the bug in golf, was maybe all the way at the bottom of the list to be resolved).

Thanks for trying gf! :hug:

Yep Mail delivery issues for sure.  Just glad she got her Mission done.

Thanks so much for the update about the Golf Game.   :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up