VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lava lamp and new quest tomorrow 6/16/08  (Read 4329 times)

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
Lava lamp and new quest tomorrow 6/16/08
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:12 PM »

There will be a new quest Monday 6/16/08 in the evening. Look at the VFK homepage tomorrow morning for the official time.  :trump:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:01 AM by Adventuredaz »

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Lava lamp and new quest tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:14 PM »

Two things to expect and look forward to tomorrow.  

1st watch Here, Home page (and the quest button) - they will be doing another new quest tomorrow.

2nd here are two new items.  The red Lava lamp is to go on sale tomorrow - I assume the Merchantile.
They also said they have several new guest rooms in the works.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Lava lamp and new quest tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:53 PM »

Thanks for the info. Was that user1's room with the lava lamps?

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 11:03 PM »

That was Shoreboy's room and Enigma and User1 were testing the lamps - as well as doing a few above and beyond things that were requested.  I Know what was requested after I got there and all was granted that I was aware off.  Apparently its like a genie in a bottle if you find the right person ;) kidding of course - but apparently there is a destinction between staff there are regular moderator staff and developers and behind the scene people with regular titles. So, yes Sara has been in the game and I have seen her.  She is very nice but other then answering some questions she is not empowered.   Then there are several users - they test stuff Some are developers but I am not sure if all are.  Then you have you VFK_ people Fin,Sunny,Hurricane,Ivy, Harmony and Lion and some others - they are Moderators but there are some VFK_ titles that are developers as well as moderators - such as Surfer and Enigma.  They know more about what is supposed to be going on and have more ability to help with things such as titles ;)  Lion is the one that gave us this hint

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:16 PM »

That was Shoreboy's room and Enigma and User1 were testing the lamps - as well as doing a few above and beyond things that were requested.  I Know what was requested after I got there and all was granted that I was aware off.  Apparently its like a genie in a bottle if you find the right person ;) kidding of course - but apparently there is a destinction between staff there are regular moderator staff and developers and behind the scene people with regular titles. So, yes Sara has been in the game and I have seen her.  She is very nice but other then answering some questions she is not empowered.   Then there are several users - they test stuff Some are developers but I am not sure if all are.  Then you have you VFK_ people Fin,Sunny,Hurricane,Ivy, Harmony and Lion and some others - they are Moderators but there are some VFK_ titles that are developers as well as moderators - such as Surfer and Enigma.  They know more about what is supposed to be going on and have more ability to help with things such as titles ;)  Lion is the one that gave us this hint

Thanks for the update.   I was about to sign in and go to the store and buy some lava lamps.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up