VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Invisible Duck  (Read 8785 times)

Kat

• Damn Freaking Kat
    She Bites!!!
     ;)
    The evil pancake bunny
    haunts me wherever I go!!

I am standing on
    the precipice of old!!
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
The Invisible Duck
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:51 AM »

So duck.he, Ant and I were in your room for quite a while last night.  You were listed as being online and in your room but we could not find you.  I even checked the bottom of the pond... you know, just in case.   :hang:  :lolg:

As of this morning you are still online and invisible.  How you doing that eh?   :hmmmm:
________
Kathy

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
FurballWench

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Re: The Invisible Duck
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:53 AM »

So duck.he, Ant and I were in your room for quite a while last night.  You were listed as being online and in your room but we could not find you.  I even checked the bottom of the pond... you know, just in case.   :hang:  :lolg:

As of this morning you are still online and invisible.  How you doing that eh?   :hmmmm:

ROFL!  My son told me the same thing this morning.. mom you show as online in my list.  Would anyone believe I have the invisibility magic still from VMK and used it?

Okay, I admit multi-tasking is no easy chore for an ancient duck.  I THINK, I have the VFK and SW stuff all confuzzled.  You can leave VFK by shutting down the browser window, and you are logged out.  So, I did the same with SW.  Guess that doesn't do the same huh?  :notme:

silvrstrfx

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:39 PM »

Rofl Science and I were looking for you last night, too... then some pirate came in and wanted to sail on your pond... so we sent him under to look for you, but you were no where to be seen --- maybe you were out getting his treasure  :dance2:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 02:44 PM »

Okay, I admit multi-tasking is no easy chore for an ancient duck.  I THINK, I have the VFK and SW stuff all confuzzled.  You can leave VFK by shutting down the browser window, and you are logged out.  So, I did the same with SW.  Guess that doesn't do the same huh?  :notme:

Glad it's not just me then.  Phew!   :lolg:

I have been known to do the same thing with Gaia.  SW probably would have been next.  It's tough trying to manage all of these new games we're playing!! 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 06:28 PM »

Rofl Science and I were looking for you last night, too... then some pirate came in and wanted to sail on your pond... so we sent him under to look for you, but you were no where to be seen --- maybe you were out getting his treasure  :dance2:
And what was really cool is DreamTulip came to help said pirate with a quest in his room and found that he was a long lost friend from vmk.... 'small world' ;)

I did enjoy practicing on your golf game later duck.he :)

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 08:22 PM »

Glad you all had a good time, and I am honored so  many of you came to find me, or help find me LOL!

However, my son just said I still show online even now.. as he was on.  Yet he too saw I logged in this morning, after Kat's post, and formally logged off?!?  :??:

Of interest to me, is that as I was on, I went to Bright's room (he was not online) to sign his guest book.. but before I could do it, another friend showed up there to see me.. and noticed what I had.

My friends list showed Bright had not been on for 17 hours.. yet, there he and his pet were, he was dancing at his table.. but yet "not there".. at least for speaking?!? :??:

So I am logged on but not there,  while Bright is logged off, but there!   Umm.. SW (Houston)? We have a problem! :lolg:

(Glad you enjoyed the playground Lab!)

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04 PM »

And what was really cool is DreamTulip came to help said pirate with a quest in his room and found that he was a long lost friend from vmk.... 'small world' ;)

I too was there briefly, with my pet, but no duck to be seen.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 10:32 PM »

I too was there briefly, with my pet, but no duck to be seen.

Yeah, well that's easy to explain with you.. after Boolani animated the shark magic, I figured I best be up in the air flying, whenever you showed up! :lolg:

(it was sweet to see you tonight on game.. and even made me ROFL with your pet's name!)

Mystery-Red

• so anal I thought I would
    share with everyone
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 06:59 AM »

there is another bug also, I was in the spa with gas and he was going to his room for the next mission.  I was waiting for him to go to his room and he was not talking to me so i called him on the phone. he said he was already in his room waiting for me but i was still seeing him in the spa. rofl

You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
DeliciousWenchous

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 08:57 AM »

I told Kat the other night that I had a ghost in my room. Someone named Tink was talking in the chat log, but I saw no talk bubbles or an avatar. I also didn't see her enter the room...it was very creepy. I told her to go out and come back in, and then I was able to see her. ;)

All I can say, people...is watch what you're saying! You could have an unexpected fly on the wall. ROFL.  :rofl1:

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 07:24 PM »

I told Kat the other night that I had a ghost in my room. Someone named Tink was talking in the chat log, but I saw no talk bubbles or an avatar. I also didn't see her enter the room...it was very creepy. I told her to go out and come back in, and then I was able to see her. ;)

All I can say, people...is watch what you're saying! You could have an unexpected fly on the wall. ROFL.  :rofl1:

CREEPY!   :ahh:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up