The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK Memories

Close as you can get to the real thing

<< < (12/12)

Decoy:

--- Quote from: funfly on June 04, 2009, 08:05 PM ---Sigh, hugs to littleprincess.  :'( :bighug:

Unfortunately, if you read in gpdot's top left corner in the blue box on his site, you'll see this message:

...I will be adding a download of the entire piece for you to enjoy when the site closes. I have renewed this site for another year, but anticipate it being closed in six months...

--- End quote ---

I still love to go here every now and then to stroll down memory lane... sigh

I notice that there is no date given on the post do we have any idea when it will go away, or if GPDOT is still going to have a downloadable version when it does?

funfly:

--- Quote from: Decoy on September 23, 2009, 10:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: funfly on June 04, 2009, 08:05 PM ---Sigh, hugs to littleprincess.  :'( :bighug:

Unfortunately, if you read in gpdot's top left corner in the blue box on his site, you'll see this message:

...I will be adding a download of the entire piece for you to enjoy when the site closes. I have renewed this site for another year, but anticipate it being closed in six months...

--- End quote ---

I still love to go here every now and then to stroll down memory lane... sigh

I notice that there is no date given on the post do we have any idea when it will go away, or if GPDOT is still going to have a downloadable version when it does?

--- End quote ---

I noticed there was no date but I strolled down memory lane couple nights back....sigh is right.

No idea when and if there will be a downloadable verson (other than what he had posted) I noticed it in June 09 and not sure how long his message of it leaving had been posted there.

Decoy:
This just in...

I emailed GPDOT and he replied as follows:

"I am waiting on an existing group to finish the final touches on their new format to set up the download, they have agreed to host the download and future versions of GPVMK. I unfortunately won’t know when they will be ready any sooner than they do.  I have made many enhancement as well as some security measures to a version that will be on the site, but not downloadable."

Kаsiks:
Am I the only one wanting to get on that site right now and having the room loading stuff not working ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version