The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK Memories

Close as you can get to the real thing

(1/12) > >>

Adventuredaz:
In case anyone has missed this this is by far the best work I have seen recreating VMK. Some of you may know GPDot From VMK He has done such an awesome job with this.  He has added All guest rooms and even lost areas of VMK (if you find the old Pirates lobby let me know) He has animated the sword and the treasure chests and Monorail. He also has all the Holiday skins. This is great!

http://www.gpvmk.com/

Astro:
I'm so glad you posted this Add!   :thumb:   I had seen it, and totally forgot about it.   :blush:

It's amazing ... Word of Warning ... Get your box of tissues ready.    :'(   :cry:

Purpleduck:
Thanks Adventure! 

I must of spent a good hour overnight just wandering around, both lost in memories and simply amazed at the beautiful work GPDot had done!  His personal additions are great too!

His "glove" and devotion to the game are so beautifully manifested in his work.  I do so hope, if Disney ever gets wind of it, that they have the decency to allow it to remain public.

I had honestly had no idea how much I missed the game (what with VFK and SW being on so quickly following its closure) until I saw this.

Sincere thanks to GPDot for publicizing his work! :thumbs:

papaduck:
That definitely brings back so memories. :thumbs:

Adventuredaz:
I did find the old pirates lobby after about an hour looking in the obvious places ;)  The hint is you can not click on the map or any exit to get there.

I have to admit is does remind me there is no replacement for the game no matter what, the richness it provided us was unique and irreplaceable.  In part this was the Disney touch, the content and the people, our friends and staff from the game.  While in many cases we are still in touch with the people and have our pictures and memories,  It was the three combined that made it a magical place. It's a little like Frosty with no hat,  no magic - no Frosty.  The magic is missing if we all cant return together but it is wonderfull GPDot put all this time into it that we can share in revisiting VMK - as has been pointed out many of my friends have needed tissues to make this visit.

For all the hard work a special thanks to GPDot.  :yourock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version