The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK Memories

First VMK Memories Thread

(1/3) > >>

Decoy:
 :hisign:

Just wanted it to be more obvious that you can post threads in this board.  :tongue3:

fantasymooma:
When I first joined VMK I wasn't hooked, but when our family went down to Florida and I did the In-Park Quests and saw how much stuff I got I just had to go back to the room and get onto VMK.  This was during the Summer and if I remember correctly the waterslide came out that year and my Mom was apart of the Boogies Team for the competition.  After that Summer I always looked foward to going down to Disney just to get my VMK Quest Items along with the Gold Ears, Happiest Celeb. on Earth Pin, Wanted Poster, and Penny Press.

For Christmas that year I got the BEST present from Santa ever!  My first full set of Pirate Pins.  Woot!  What a great day that was, until I entered them and instead of getting the back of my ship I got the Post and Stool. LOL  It was never fixed, but I traded for the front since I just HAD to have it.

Those were the days. :)

thealienstitch:
I remember creating my first and second characters in Innoventions at DLR, and then meeting my first ever VMK friend SunnyOtter, who is today one of my best friends in real life, and was one of my wife Boo's bridesmaids in our wedding. I will miss VMK ever so much.....................Fee

papaduck:
My first memories of VMK are of looking over Decoy's shoulder while he made a "credit run" and thinking that it was a silly thing to spend time on. Then I got on this forum and started to realize what a fun bunch of crazy folks hung out here and after a month or so joined in the fun in VMK and found myself doing those same silly "credit runs" just to collect stuff that didn't really exist.

Damn, I really miss the place. :rum:

Patchy:
I remember seeing it on the "otherplace" about a new online game and on the beta site before it was open. Being very excited about seeing the magic from home ^.^.
Then somebody on the "other place"  posted it was open. I rushed over and joined. I never figured that place would find me, my best friends :)

too many memories, but never forgotten :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version