The Way It Was... Back In The Days Of VMK > VMK Memories

First VMK Memories Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

RosieC:
Oh the Beta days, and the very early days of vmk.  (can I talk about that here? much to sensor  :lolg:)

I miss the first pirates game. I could actually play it!   haha!
it was so amazing to be playing a game with my friends and not be in the same room!
(oops did I just date myself  :lolg:)

Astro:
 :'(   Okay, so you all got me to shed a tear now.   :cry:

First VMK Memory for me was when I first signed onto the game in 11/06.  I signed up to try VMK, during the Ebay promotion.  Entered the kingdom wearing my dream shirt, and couldn't figure out why all these strangers wanted my shirt!   :??:

Meeting Happy within the first few weeks of playing VMK.  We were both in a player guest room/generator spin game room.  The owner vanished after I won.   :'(   Happy being the happy girl she is, offered to give me a prize from her own inventory.  To which I declined, but we stayed vmk friends ever since meeting that day.   :hug:

I totally agree with Papa ~ Credit Runs!  LOL!   :lolg:   We are a bunch of loonies huh?   ;)    I miss so many friends that I've lost contact with.  And of course VMK the game itself.   So many memories.

Antjewel:
My first memories of vmk was logging in on Aug 6th 2006 and then calling my sister Peasy and asking her what to do . She told me to go into the shops and click the cash registers. After that I was hooked. We could go shopping for Disney things? Woot! Then she showed me her room and I was mesmerized by all her stuff. It wasn't much, but to a newbe, it was the beez kneez.

Decoy:

--- Quote from: RosieC on August 15, 2008, 06:44 PM ---Oh the Beta days, and the very early days of vmk.  (can I talk about that here? much to sensor  :lolg:)

I miss the first pirates game. I could actually play it!   haha!
it was so amazing to be playing a game with my friends and not be in the same room!

--- End quote ---

The only thing we censor here is BS. Share away... :thumb:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Decoy on August 16, 2008, 11:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: RosieC on August 15, 2008, 06:44 PM ---Oh the Beta days, and the very early days of vmk.  (can I talk about that here? much to sensor  :lolg:)

I miss the first pirates game. I could actually play it!   haha!

--- End quote ---

The only thing we censor here is BS. Share away... :thumb:

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO!!  OMG!!  I know precisely what Rosie is talking about, cause I was part of it!!  Nope.. we best let it rest gf!  HAHA!  Oh my those were the "closings"!!  That was the "way back" when VMK started.  I think we started those closings sometime in June of 2005 (?), and oh my.. let's just say VMK was not monitoring talk back then.  If they had been, they would have been much more interested in our closings, rather than the Surf Spot's alcoholic drinks!!

:drinkingtoast:  gf!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version