VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling Items  (Read 6964 times)

fantasymooma

Selling Items
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:27 PM »

Is there a way you can sell items back to Gaia to get Gold?  I got a peasant top from the Claw Machine and I don't know what to do with it. LOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 07:26 PM by fantasymooma »

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Selling Items
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:47 PM »

If you want to sell something, either after you buy something in a shop or something you've had for a while, you need to go to any of the shops. Just underneath is your inventory window. Click the left arrow in your inventory window. The item you just purchased should show up there, and any other items that you are able to sell. Click on the item -- if you are able to sell it, it will tell you how much gold you will make if you sell it back. Usually the price is half of what it costs. ;)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:35 AM »

TY Days.  :hug:

I am 45 Golds richer!

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 11:31 AM »

Here's another way you can sell things... in the Marketplace:

You can also sell things in the Marketplace to allow others to buy it or bid on it. Hover your mouse over Market then click on Marketplace. In the right-hand column where it says, "My Store," click , then click on "sell item." Use the arrow keys in your inventory to find the item you want to sell (items you are wearing will not show up in your inventory). When you've found the item you wish to sell, click on it. You then have to fill out the following information: Auction Duration, Listing type (you can allow ppl to bid on your item like an auction, or just have the ability to buy it), Buy now price (if not doing auction), and Starting Bid Price & Bid Increment (if doing an auction). Click "Next" and you're on your way to making some gold!

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

Caribbean_Gal

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 07:09 AM »

The Marketplace is great.  I haven't bought anything in the stores yet but have from the marketplace.  If I notice something significantly lower than standard asking price then I'll buy and resell.  I believe I've sold all items I've listed.

Now a dumber question...what's a claw machine?  Or more importantly, WHERE is it?

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 07:13 AM »

Now a dumber question...what's a claw machine?  Or more importantly, WHERE is it?

It's the daily chance game on the home page (kind of looks like a Disney Popcorn Cart) that you win gold or stuff by clicking on it.

Caribbean_Gal

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 07:57 AM »

AH! I did find that but always get gold from it.  I thought it was a popcorn cart, lol.

Kаsiks

• Liked by the Tag Fairy
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 02:11 PM »

I am making quick credits with selling tickets in the marketplace :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 02:18 PM by Kasiks »
Pages: [1]   Go Up