VMK no BS Info [Public] > About VMKnoBS & It's Members [Public]

Introduce yourselves here...

<< < (2/28) > >>

BooLani:
Boolani/BooBooGemms/Gemma

Hmm me...

Well, I spent 4 and a half years (2 in college, 2 in Uni) studying towards becoming a nurse, but things happened which altered my direction, some for the worse and others for the better, much much better. Maybe someday I will go back to the nursing and finish the last 6 months... who knows, lets see where the wind (Aka Fee's wind takes me), Oh yes, Ty VMK for bringing two nutcases together, I shall be forever saying to instead of two and asking how many Moons it is till something :lolg: and dictionary dancing all sorts of other things and squeeing at finding Fee admist all the silliness. which hehe should be finally sorting things with our fiance visa finally and hopefully tie the knot sometime in August :dance3: I had my medical on friday and on tenter hooks waiting for this comming friday for our interview and dreading having more shots for the visa :drshot: (I can see needles and poke them into other people but seeing them go into me or have my blood taken is a whole other story  :hmmm:

Intrests
Drawing... give me a pencil and paper and I will be amused for hours
Doing anything arty
Making things in SL
Like Coral, I love Doctor Who.... and for Fee.... Tennant is the better dr hehe :p
Monsters Inc.... anything Boo related I see you so know Im going to be like a kid in a candy store
so many other things that I find iteresting but meh my brain is not wanting to help me think hehe

Boo's Online fun places to play
Second Life
POTCO
Subeta (yes thanks to a certain person who got me hooked on playing with my HA)
trying VFK, although I refuse to let it be a replacement for VMK

Aurorasparkle:
Hi there, this is my first post here and I'm happy to have another place to stay in touch with my VMK friends.
I'm Aurorasparkle from VMK

Info about me:

I've been married 12 years and I'm a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom).  My daughter (Angelicasparkle) plays many of the same games that I do.  Originally with VMK I signed up my daughter and I tried it out first to see if it was something I thought she would be able to play.  Well in the process of all of that, I met friends and found out it was so much fun.  I had no idea there were that many adults playing.  Anyhow now I play several games with my daughter.

Interests:
Disney
Reality TV/Lost/Desperate Housewives
Computer
Piano

Other Online Games:
Gaia
VFK
Webkinz

candlelady:
Hi everyone!

Candlelady here also known as Olivia :)  I really am a candlelady, I sell Gold Canyon Candles because I love them, definately not for the money. I live in Arizona, I will be married 14 years in August we have 2 boys 10 (jaketheninja in VMK) and 3. We are Disney lovers, we have annual passes and go every other month or so. My parents live in california so we visit alot and of course have to go to Disney.  We love to camp, "roughing it" in our RV  :lolg:  I don't get too watch much tv except mickey mouse clubhouse, scooby doo and little einsteins.  Thank goodness for DVR!!

Interests:

Church
Family
Disney
Hockey

Online Games

VFK
Pogo

FilamentTheBright:
Welcome to all our new members.  Filamentthebright herem, otherwise known as Bright, Gnome.he or many other titles which we shan't discuss at the moment.  One of the resident Gnome.is that resides around here.

Interests:

Disney
Buffy the Vampire Slayer(one of tv's best series ever)
VMK (Sadly, gone)
traveling (sadly, I don't get to do it much)

Other online worlds
VFK
Brainking
Gaia
Webkinz (don't ask)

Kat:
Hi everyone.   :waveh:  My name is Kathy but most shorten it to Kat here.  Some folks here will tell you I'm mean, but that's just because I bite them once in a while.  I'm usually on my good behavior.   :angel:

Interests

Cooking
Travel
Disney
Movies
Books
Shopping
Trivia and other Games

Online Games

VFK
SmallWorld

Navigation