VMK no BS Info [Public] > About VMKnoBS & It's Members [Public]

Introduce yourselves here...

<< < (28/28)

flamanar:
Welcome Dreaming!  Enjoy your time here ;)

funfly:

--- Quote from: DancingKayleigh on June 15, 2011, 12:17 PM ---Hello everyone! I'm Dance and I come from England. Red, Ducky and Fun told me about the board and it looks amazing! I hope to see you all on the boards and vfk. :)
Look forward to talking to you all soon! :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dreamingatmidnight on June 15, 2011, 01:04 PM ---Hi everyone! :)

My name is Dreaming, if you did not know Dance is my twin sister and I am from England. I am very excited to be here. I have tried other forums before and I have not really liked them but I think NOBS looks great! I used to play vmk on and off from the year 2006 to 2007 under different titles including redpinkrain and marinarocks. It was an extremely interesting time on vmk especially that it opened at three in the afternoon for me!

I have visited the original Disneyland, world and the land in paris, though while I visited I never got round to doing an in-park quest.  After vmk closed I now just play vfk and neopets.com if anyone has heard of that site.  I am looking forward to meeting you all and I would like to thank Red (Delicious), Funfly and Ducky for letting me join NOBS.

--- End quote ---

Hi you two!  Glad you got here!  :welcomef:

Astro:

Welcome Aboard!

:welcomef:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version