VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monthly Items  (Read 8056 times)

fantasymooma

Monthly Items
« on: May 22, 2008, 06:16 PM »

A simple Question.     What are they?    I know you pay real money for it, but do you just pick just 1 or do you get them all?

Thanks

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: Monthly Items
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:37 PM »

A simple Question.     What are they?    I know you pay real money for it, but do you just pick just 1 or do you get them all?

Thanks

Each month they sell a Thank You Letter, but you can't find out what's inside it until the 15th of the month. Each letter costs $2.50. I usually wait until they open to see if I like the collectible inside. Each collectible comes with 2 different choices of items -- you can either choose 1 of those items (which usually comes with many different poses), or you can keep the collectible letter for a long time so you can one day sell it for a lot of gold in the marketplace.

:)

Once a bridge blocker, always a bridge blocker...
Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

ladyboadicea

• Sub Middle Maven
  • Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 07:28 PM »

I have noticed that some of the really cute stuff says buy with Gaia cash, is that the only way to get it if it does not give you a gold option? Sorry If this is a dumbo question.
Lady :)

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 07:40 PM »

Hugs Lady,

Are you talking about stuff in the shops? I believe all the items in the shops can either be purchased with either gold or cash. If you have cash in your account sometimes the item is worth it to pay with cash (depending on how much gold you have).

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07

fantasymooma

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 06:00 PM »

Question.  Are these Monthly Items tradeable?  As if Goofer bought 2 on her account, would she be able to either trade or gift to me?

Thanks,
fantasy

MichelleXL

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 06:04 PM »

Question.  Are these Monthly Items tradeable?  As if Goofer bought 2 on her account, would she be able to either trade or gift to me?

Thanks,
fantasy

Yes, they are. You just need a trading pass, which is a one time fee of 500g. Or she can send it in a gift, and the trading pass is not needed.

Michelle

fantasymooma

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 06:16 PM »

Thanks,
fantasy

Yes, they are. You just need a trading pass, which is a one time fee of 500g. Or she can send it in a gift, and the trading pass is not needed.

Michelle

Great Thank You!  :hug:

AmberDaze

• I'm not dead either
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 10:54 PM »

You can either gift from your inventory or gift straight from the shops (look in your inventory that is just under the shops -- click left arrow to find last thing purchased) after you purchase something. If you buy a monthly collectible, you can choose to gift it directly to someone from the cash shop. :)

Fireworks Highscore:
8552, on 8-2-07
Pages: [1]   Go Up