Online Worlds > VFK - Virtual Family Kingdom

Alpha Walk Test/Preview - 5/16

<< < (2/3) > >>

Adventuredaz:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on May 16, 2008, 05:23 PM ---So how do you get into the game to see these pictures? or are they just there for everyone to see. I had signed up a long time ago when this was first announced and have never received an email from them. did you get an email from them Adventure?

--- End quote ---
the alpha preview is available on their website below the trailer video - I took screen shots because thats about what we see while there.  interesting question on e-mail.  I have got nothing yet but they are rumored to be sending them out.

Antjewel:
Just after I typed the post asking you about the email, I found the video. I should have just been more diligent and kept looking. Silly me. Thanks for all the updates Adventure. It will be great if this site stays free and we can all meet up in the game and keep playing together. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Purpleduck:
I have only been checking out the site periodically.  I have yet to receive any email from VFK.

Astro:
Thanks for the updates Add!

I haven't gotten any email from VFK either, just have been checking their website every so often.

Kаsiks:
I wonder if I am the only one who wont play that game because of bad dreams :shy: I tried that preview yesterday but the character looks like a porcelain doll and I have a fear of those and the way the character walks :hang: The only thing that looks well done is the design of the room.

Maybe, I should learn how to create a game  :lolb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version