More Misc... [Public] > Cooking, Dining & Recipes

Oven Roasted Asparagus (hubby cooks this on grill too)

<< < (2/2)

candlelady:
MMM MMM MMM   ok I love asparagus so I went to make this recipe.  To my dismay I didn't have the parm cheese so I just went with the rest of the recipe, which is how i usually make it but instead have been steaming it in the microwave (u know quick is the best lol)  anyway, was very yummy!!  thanks for the recipe  :thumbs:

Now for a little asparagus trivia: 

Did you know that only 1/2 of the population gets "asparagus pee"?  Yes this happens as quickly as 30 minutes after u consume asparagus, you get this funky odor when you urinate.  So are you ready for the asparagus pee test?  I think it would be if for nothing else, "interesting" to see if what they say is true  :lolg:

By the way, I do get asparagus pee.   :shy:

BooLani:
No asparagus pee here simply because I dont like asparagus, fee got me to try some and you should have seen my face.... Fee's asparagus is safe from the Boo :lolg:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: candlelady on April 29, 2008, 06:32 PM ---Now for a little asparagus trivia: 

Did you know that only 1/2 of the population gets "asparagus pee"?  Yes this happens as quickly as 30 minutes after u consume asparagus, you get this funky odor when you urinate.  So are you ready for the asparagus pee test?  I think it would be if for nothing else, "interesting" to see if what they say is true  :lolg:

--- End quote ---

:rofl1:  TMI girl, TMI!  :rofl1:    (oh my, she fits rriiggghhhttt in with us loonies!) :lolg:

RosieC:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on April 29, 2008, 09:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: candlelady on April 29, 2008, 06:32 PM ---Now for a little asparagus trivia: 

--- End quote ---

:rofl1:  TMI girl, TMI!  :rofl1:    (oh my, she fits rriiggghhhttt in with us loonies!) :lolg:

--- End quote ---

She sure does!!  :rofl1:
BTW - I do not get "asparagus pee" Lucky me!!  :rofl1: :lolg:

papaduck:

--- Quote from: RosieC on April 29, 2008, 10:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Purpleduck on April 29, 2008, 09:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

She sure does!!  :rofl1:
BTW - I do not get "asparagus pee" Lucky me!!  :rofl1: :lolg:

--- End quote ---

Glad we "cleared the air" on that topic!! :blink: :lolg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version