VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QA_Berry Responses to some items.  (Read 3503 times)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
QA_Berry Responses to some items.
« on: January 29, 2008, 12:17 AM »

I had the opportunity to observe QA_Berry playing a bit of checkers this afternoon.  Aside from determining she is quite nice and is and excellant staff member, in particular she was testing an issue with checkers Which people do not get out of the chair.  After a game apparently winners and losers are to get up if others are in Que. They expect to work this out quickly.

Those of you wondering - she had no issue using magic or having it used on her, but she did go easy on a low level person.  I asked if she had beat Yavn and dog (teasing a bit) her response was she had not played them, or seen them while she was on - draw your own conclusion.  She was asked about Host_Sparky, she said he is doing other things  :hmmmm: (I think with Push) again...draw your own conclusion.  I know we all were surprised the royal stuff went away, and then the gingerbread went so we are left wondering what happens after magic month...She says the shop stays and eventually all "available" (not all magic- just what they are offering ATM) magic will come from there.

Trying to think What else came up aside from how do I become staff about 50 times...and she isn't handing out ears for wins and on and on but she was very gracious about pictures and questions and performing magic untill she said goodbye and changed rooms - only to be followed by me lol  :notme: I love that search game feature.

kangapal

Re: QA_Berry Responses to some items.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 03:51 AM »

QA_Berry is very nice.  I ran into her at the Pirates treehouse the day the magic shop was released.  She laughed when I told her that we needed a button to turn off the requests for challenges on the Checkers pin. (I had received at least four challenges while standing there talking to her.)

I have met some of the other QA's while in the game, Berry seems to stay around longer answering questions.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 08:57 AM »

Adventure:
Thanks for sharing.  :thumb:
Happy

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 10:14 AM »

As of today they have reformated the watch list - very nice and easy to read.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 02:29 PM »

Adventuredaz,  Thanks so much for sharing this information.  Very interesting.    :hmmmm:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up