VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trading Well Chair  (Read 4933 times)

doodlesparkle

Trading Well Chair
« on: December 22, 2007, 06:49 PM »

Hi! I am trading a well chair. I don't really know what I want for it  :P. I'd think I might want a combination of rare clothes, but most anything that i don't already have will do. NO pins please.
I already have all the santa hats, flip, pirate, and a few other pretty rare hats. As far as normal clothes, I don't think I have anything more rare than blue princess  :) ).
So go ahead and offer what you would like.
Also, even if you don't want to trade for it, let me know what you think I could get for it. I'd like to try and get the best possible offer.
Thanks so much.

laurabearz

• Wasting Away in...
    Rum-ah-ritaville?!?
  • Invisibility Magic
  • It's Fun being Me.. Is it Fun being You?
Re: Trading Well Chair
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 08:10 PM »

To be honest Well chairs are not all that rare, so I am not sure what you can get for it. And I dont have any spare clothing at all, I lost it all when a peep of mine got bugged sorry.
You know there is never a good time to quit smoking but geez...

doodlesparkle

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49 PM »

I understand that they aren't really that rare. I don't expect to get a lot out of it, but would still like something nice :). I might wait a while to trade it, do you think that would help me get more items? Thanks for your input.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 10:52 AM »

Waiting to trade an item is always a personal decision. I will give you some information about the well chair and maybe it will help you decide. The well chair was obtained at the the parks from an in-park quest card. The problem was, they left the cards out and you could basically take as many as you wanted even though this was not their (Disney's) intent.

The codes were printed right on the cards, so basically you didn't even have to finish the quest questions on the card to get the well chair.

As a result, there a lot of these chairs submitted into vmk and that is why they are not rare. Now these cards are, at this time, no longer available in the parks since questing is over in both WDW and DLR. So waiting might make them a little more valuable down the road but I would say, not any time soon.

If any one else has a second opinion, we welcome the comments.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

BooLani

• A Toddle Tail for a reasonable Fee...
  • Fireworks Magic
  • fighting one bit of paperwork at a time
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 11:23 AM »

between fee and I, we hauled 60 or so over a few months of taking one or two cards here and there. I think I still have most of my share, I'm planning on finishing my well rooms and doing a quest, they seem to make good quest prizes but still have not got that big a return in trades sadly, a lot of people were allowed to keep the wells that they had obtained through the glitch in the codes being re-usable (which VMK soon changed after seeing thir error). It's only been a few months since the quests stopped altogether so like ant said I'd hold off a while until trying to trade them.

Just look at it this way, the more people that join over time and dont have wells, the more they will appreciate in value, it's just a guessing game as to when that will start

doodlesparkle

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 11:30 AM »

Thanks for the info. I had pretty much figured out their status after the first two trade offers I recieved in a rare trade room. I probably trade it in a year or so, if I'm still playing :)
One of my friends yesterday told me it would probably come back out. I wouldn't think this is true. What do you think?

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49 PM »

Thanks for the info. I had pretty much figured out their status after the first two trade offers I recieved in a rare trade room. I probably trade it in a year or so, if I'm still playing :)
One of my friends yesterday told me it would probably come back out. I wouldn't think this is true. What do you think?
Its difficult to say with vmk what will and will not be rereleased but it seems that most things are usually rereleased one way or another. I say just do what you feel is best and have fun with your decision.  :thumbs:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH
Pages: [1]   Go Up