VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: White Ghost  (Read 4128 times)

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Pirate Cannon Room
White Ghost
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:58 PM »

Well  :wtf?:

I had a lapse and thought I had bought a few more White Ghost than I had.   :mad:

So, I am now looking for three of them. 

If any one wants to "give up the Ghost" let me know. :roflmao:

Name your, reasonable, price.

Thanks.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: White Ghost
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:02 PM »

Sorry Bright, I too didn't think they would take them out so soon and I wanted to get more too.  Actually, I like the white ghost better then the orange ones too.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Elysabeth

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 09:32 PM »

My guess is that, after today, we all have dozens of white ghosts! :) Tomorrow will probably be orange ghosts. Any other guesses as to tomorrow's prize? :bj:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 10:06 PM »

My guess is that, after today, we all have dozens of white ghosts! :) Tomorrow will probably be orange ghosts. Any other guesses as to tomorrow's prize? :bj:

Yes, probably the candy corn chair.  Although I would love to see either the graveyard tree or the bubbling cauldron make a comeback.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 10:28 PM »

Yes, probably the candy corn chair.  Although I would love to see either the graveyard tree or the bubbling cauldron make a comeback.

Hi Elysabeth, I saw u in some of the Host rooms today.  :waveh:

OMG, Purple that is what I thought too.  I thought it would be the candy corn chairs because they were for sale in the Emporium and now they aren't just like the white ghost.  I can't believe I bought a whole bunch for a room I was making and now they are and might be host prizes.  I am already poor and could of saved that money for other things.  :rant2:  My friend and I were joking and he was hoping it would be Inferno or Flying carpet magic.  I know it won't be that, but we can dream right?  I was hoping it would be the bubbling cauldron or the candy cauldron since I had neither of them and would like some.  At least one !  LOL!  Maybe it will be something that wasn't sold this Halloween?  Yeah right, with my luck I will see orange "ugly" ghost tomorrow.  :mad: <--- My favorite smile.  LOL!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. What I really want is two Haunted Mansion rooms and two of those clocks that stand straight up (Haunted Mansion Grandfather Clock).  I want them to go with my room I made.  Are the clocks really, really rare cause I never see a whole lot of them.  PurpleDuck, any idea if the gift giving person has a spare that I can trade something with her if its not to much?  Or with anyone that has one that isn't to much?  :sos:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up