VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunday Quest, VFK Decorating for Christmas Quest 2016!  (Read 1494 times)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
Sunday Quest, VFK Decorating for Christmas Quest 2016!
« on: November 27, 2016, 06:11 AM »

VFK Decorating for Christmas Quest 2016!
7:00 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, November 27th, 2016 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, November 28th, 2016.

Thanksgiving is past and our thoughts now naturally turn to Christmas. The fastest way to start getting into the Christmas spirit is to bring out your decorations and begin decorating! Modern plastic decorations are wonderful, but be sure to include decorations from nature to add traditional smells and textures to your decor. The most fragrant decorations are pine boughs. The most traditional and tasty garland is made from popcorn and cranberries For glittery ornaments and tinsel, there are so many choices that you should choose what really get you into the Christmas spirit! On today's quest, let's spread some Christmas cheer by putting up our tree and hanging some lights because on today's quest, we look at the history of Christmas decorations!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and a Pink Flamingo Angel!
Pages: [1]   Go Up